92     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 454     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 996     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a slave to Facebook but have been playing Twitter a bit in the past few months. If your on Twitter follow Rob Ford - @TOMayorFord, many of his posts are priceless and the comments are a scream.

And he also just said that the Star may be announcing that they're folding on Tuesday.
Good grief ... just read through his twitter feed and glanced at his website.

I think the guy may be delusional - and I say this in the medical sense. If it's not just a troll the guy is likely suffering from some severe psychiatric disorders. Though it's probably just a troll ...

I think the guy may be delusional - and I say this in the medical sense. If it's not just a troll the guy is likely suffering from some severe psychiatric disorders. Though it's probably just a troll ...

If his website is to be believed, he's a brain cancer survivor and just recently had surgery to repair some residual damage from the treatment. He's also on a lot of meds (understandably). So there's that...

But regarding Tory, I'm buddies with one of his sons and according to a conversation we had this week he said his dad hadn't expressed his intentions either way. That's not to say that he won't choose to run in time, but right now I know which story I believe.

Now the guy posted a pic of an iPhone saying that this is the iPhone. You know, the one. Jesus, either this guy is a complete lunatic or he will be in the news very soon. Edit: it's an iPhone 3GS. If the video was shot using that iPhone, it's not in high-def, it goes against everything that was reported.

All rambling aside, it bothers me how he keeps saying that The Star should never say that Rob Ford smokes crack if they don't have proof in their possession, when in fact they NEVER did that.

Last edited:

the nature of the posts and the language employed seem too elaborate to be a troll. the grandiosity, claims of diplomatic immunity, possession of secret evidence etc. suggest schizophrenia...

its actually not all that unusual these days. everyone else is online, it stands to reason that the mentally ill would be as well.

^^ His point is that everybody in Toronto loves and supports Rob Ford and the only people protesting are bike riding pinkos and crack heads. Toronto is united behind Ford like never before. The next election will surely prove that!

When was the last time you saw any large amount of people in Toronto protest anything municipal?
The last election of a Mayor.
The next time will be the next election of a Mayor.

Just for fun, given your druthers, who would you like to see as the next mayor of Toronto? Please note that I said, given your druthers, which means no weasel words about who is or is not likely to run. Simply state your favourite for Mayor.

Bet it's not Pantalone, Smitherman or Thomson.

We set the bar so low in Toronto, the next mayor could be an alleged arsonist or an alleged pedophile. The options are limitless.

We set the bar so low in Toronto, the next mayor could be an alleged arsonist or an alleged pedophile. The options are limitless.
A weasel has spoken, next?

This is the video. Well, no, not that one. It's the Ford protest, at NPS.

[video=youtube;6zNtpnN8aS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zNtpnN8aS4&feature=share&list=UUX-Hig3SImVD5GxzlWb-IQQ[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back