News   Jul 17, 2024
 631     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 992     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrrrgh!

It drives me insane when reporters shove microphones in front of Doug Ford and let him hold court!
No interruptions, that's EXACTLY what he wants. Perhaps the reporters/videographers are simply pooped from running around.

Doug assured us that "the phone calls are being returned."

Well that's a relief! The mayor is headline news all over the world but Ford will still listen to an old bitty in North York complaining about her neighbour's cat pooping in her garden. S.N.A.F.U. indeed.
More FUBAR, I think!

The Provincial tories are distancing themselves away from Doug Ford after only just supporting a month or two ago. Seems its just these two left in their own deluded world.

I don't understand why Ford isn't issuing strongly worded denials when asked about the scandal by reporters. What has he got to lose by lying? He isn't under oath, and if the allegations are true and uncovered, the fact that he lied will be the least of his concerns.

Then again, I have always been amazed by how bad a politician Ford actually is -- he's even bad at being machiavellian and evil.

Rob Ford handled the conference better than usual and he's looking forward to running in the next campaign, Doug Ford was on fire egging Wynne on. They are confident. CN, I think you've won. Someone they trust has the recording, I don't think we are going to see it. I believe the game is over. Was anyone watching on CP24 and hear them thank CNN for the satellite feed that was carried world-wide? Good grief.

Rob Ford handled the conference better than usual and he's looking forward to running in the next campaign, Doug Ford was on fire egging Wynne on. They are confident. CN, I think you've won. Someone they trust has the recording, I don't think we are going to see it. I believe the game is over. Was anyone watching on CP24 and hear them thank CNN for the satellite feed that was carried world-wide? Good grief.
Everything we've seen indicates the exact opposite.

For one, there's apparently 3 copies of the video. One of them in NY

Then there's the issue of Ford's staff leaving.

And of course there's the TPS press conference tomorrow that very likely has something to do with Ford.

I could go on...

At this point I feel like the burden is on Ford to prove that it doesn't exist!

It's not even about the recording anymore. This is a criminal investigation.

Until Kathleen Wynne gets elected to office (god help us) she should learn to keep her mouth shut! She has a lot of nerve threatening to toss Rob Ford out of office. The Mayor of London Ontario remains in office despite being charged with a criminal offense. How come Wynne hasn't stepped him to remove him from office? Is it because the Mayor of London is a Liberal? You see the hypocrisy?

Wynne talks about Ford's "personal problems" perhaps the media should dig into Wynnes personal life! How much business does the company part-owned by Wynne's wife get from the Ontario government? How many $Millions in Ontario contracts are going to enrich Wynne family household? Can you imagine the scandal if Rob Ford's wife owned a consulting company that did most of it's business with the city?

Everything we've seen indicates the exact opposite.
For one, there's apparently 3 copies of the video. One of them in NY

We've been reading that since Monday. So where is it? Why haven't we seen it? Gawker has had enough time to cross their "T's" and dot the "I's" with their legal council.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back