417     0 
News   Sep 04, 2024
 1.4K     4 
News   Sep 04, 2024
 547     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may not be well-liked, but they have a pretty decent track record of breaking these sorts of high-profile scandals as with Manti Teo.
Their sister site, Gizmodo, also leaked the iPhone 4.

When I heard that Gawker was behind the story, any doubts about the authenticity of the video were erased. I can't recall a time when they were wrong about something like this. They have an exceptional tack record.

Did Marion Barry come with an evil twin, a conflict of interest charge, read while driving, own a multi-million dollar company, never show up for work, hide from the media, flip a child the bird, go on a public diet then get spotted at KFC, say Orientals are taking over, vote against everything, get into drunken fights in public, get charged for a DUI and lie about it, try to buy his way out of a drug possession charge, oh god, I could go on and on but I won't. The answer is no. This new drug scandal is just the latest of a long line of incidents, that make our mayor so colourful. It's like an episode of Honey Boo Boo, except the main star is an adult, (OK, more like a man/child) and unfortunately, he's one of us. I would not be surprised if a movie of the week is made about Ford and his whole EtobiCOKE, hillbilly clan. (including his sister's drug dealing boyfriend/exboyfriend)

It's just too f**ked up to be real, and yet it is, all too real. (and the good part is just beginning) We all know, this is not the end of the antics.

I'm sorry but you just can't make this s**t up.

don't worry. Documentaries will be made of this. Especially if the situation continues to escalate.

don't worry. Documentaries will be made of this. Especially if the situation continues to escalate.

No doubt. Think about it like this: If the Mayor of North America's 4th largest city puts himself in compromising situations where a criminal drug ring can wield control over him and the Mayor wields control over the Police budget, you have a criminal drug ring in Toronto who indirectly controls the Police. This is going to get sooooo much bigger. The rabbit hole goes deep.

He was laughing off Austin Delaney (CTV) when confronted at Tim Hortons this morning. Ford didn't exactly look worried about his political future, instead joking...I hope he didn't buy and destroy the video already...

He was laughing off Austin Delaney (CTV) when confronted at Tim Hortons this morning. Ford didn't exactly look worried about his political future, instead joking...I hope he didn't buy and destroy the video already...

I'd expect him to forcefully deny the allegations if this were the case, but apparently he has no plans too, which is all the more damning.

$110,000 exactly.

15 hours since 9PM yesterday ($100,000), or a mere 5 hours if you exclude the hours from 10PM to 8AM when few contributions are made. The pace of donations has sped up even more, there is plenty of time to reach $120,000 today.

Last edited:
$110,000 exactly.

15 hours since 9PM yesterday ($100,000), or a mere 5 hours if you exclude the hours from 10PM to 8AM when few contributions are made. The pace of donations has sped up even more, there is plenty of time to reach $120,000 today.

What's your per minute requirement look like now? They need to add more perks. Maybe an "I saw Rob Ford smoking crack" t-shirt or some other merchandise for $75 contributors? I wouldn't be surprised to see Adam Giambrone, Joe Pants and Sarah Thomson wearing one around this summer. Speaking of which, do you think any of them would be enticed to re-enter the ring again next year? Thomson likely, but Giambrone's sex scandal is nothing compared to what Ford has gone through and Joe "mini Miller" Pants is probably looking really good right about now. "Let's put the Pantalones back on the grown ups this election. Joe Pants for Mayor."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back