Hmmm... it seems they are finally going through the stages:

161122-0001.png

Kübler-Ross model
http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Kübler-Ross_model#/Stages

Attachments

• 161122-0001.png
    161122-0001.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 473
On Twitter just now he claimed he decided to take the high road because his mother told him to.

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 3.31.42 PM.png

https://twitter.com/fordnation/status/801140441441779713

What a remarkable age we live in that one can announce a tell-all-take-no-prisoners book in September, have a change of heart in October, and rewrite the whole thing in time for its November release.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 3.31.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 3.31.42 PM.png
    577.8 KB · Views: 413
The questions submitted by @RobFordFactsCA were absolutely brilliant! Many others sent in similar funny questions, none of which were answered. And sorry, there is no way his mother was the one responsible, the lawyers would have taken a look at it and said no, no, no.

Remember when Doug was interviewed by CNN (I think) in 2013 and there was a photo of a bottle of vodka behind him? Yet he says he doesn't drink? The photo was from his office at city hall, so would he really have bottles of booze in his office if he didn't drink?

Cynthia Mulligan hammered Doug and wouldn't let him escape. The book sounds extremely bland. He didn't come through with any of his promises where he said he'd go after individual media members. Cynthia even said to him that it didn't seem like Rob wrote any of this book. A couple of things really bug me about the "best.brother.ever". Rob has no way of confirming or denying anything Doug says because he's dead. I hate it when Doug talks about "Rob said this" because we don't know if he did. The other thing is all the photos he included when Rob was sick. I can see posting a couple of photos of him when he was dying but after seeing the photos on The Sun's website, there are a lot. There are also a lot of photos that make Rob look stupid, such as the one where he's running down the street delivering election flyers.

http://www.680news.com/2016/11/22/v...-doug-ford-on-his-book-ford-nation/?show_id=0

Just watching the CTV news and his book signing is about 40 mins or less away.... No line up as yet, maybe 3 people who purchased the book!
It's a best seller for sure!

Upon seeing the book at Indigo, I did what the stereotypically aliterate Ford follower would do and immediately gravitated to the pictures--and what struck me is how (notwithstanding clothing and haircut fashions of whatever day) basically *normal* the family looked through the 70s and 80s, in their blue-collar aristocratic way. Even Rob doesn't necessarily look like a foretelling of future fatf*ckitude. Between the Fords and "Trump's America", it's like something happened over the past quarter century or more that's turned onetime happy regular-looking folk into pained, contorted grotesques...a societal something-or-another than goes beyond raw economics. (It's a good thing Toronto Life reproduced a lot of those.)

And as for Rob's 2000 wedding photo: it's weird how Mikey looks like he's got some, I dunno, fetal-alcohol-type "disability"--I *guess* things have worked out well for him, considering...

According their online tally, the Indigo at Yorkdale sold 137 copies yesterday and still has 243 in stock.
The shop at Mount Sinai hospital stocked a less optimistic 25 and today still has them all.

Guess HarperCollins won't be making a buck out of this one. I wonder how they'd agree to this without a subsidy.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back