1.9K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 780     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who once sent an e-mail to Mayor Rob Ford and from that moment forward forever received both official and unofficial spam from his office, himself, and his campaign.

Guess who is using that mailing list now.

spam.png

Anyone else?

P. S. They're offering "refreshments and food" at the launch party this evening. I wonder if they'll have "both kinds" of cheese.

Attachments

• spam.png
    spam.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 551
Last edited:
Guess who once sent an e-mail to Mayor Rob Ford and from that moment forward forever received both official and unofficial spam from his office, himself, and his campaign.
Anyone else?

Ditto.
If the first signing was yesterday, who made the decision to spam today?

I wonder what happened to make the book so bland. It's hard to believe the publisher was cool with him removing the juicy parts at the request of his mom.

Maybe he had a bunch of baseless claims and lies in there and the publisher had them removed to cover themselves.

I got that email too but I've never given my email to Doug. Only Rob when he was mayor. Is he allowed to use his brothers old city hall email list?

I got that email too but I've never given my email to Doug. Only Rob when he was mayor. Is he allowed to use his brothers old city hall email list?
Rules are for sissies.

I used to get their emails but managed to get myself unsubscribed after a few attempts. I NEVER gave my permission to be on any list. I started receiving the emails after I had emailed Mayor Ford about some issue (first of many emails)

View attachment 92326
Anyone else?

P. S. They're offering "refreshments and food" at the launch party this evening. I wonder if they'll have "both kinds" of cheese.

Mmmm...both kinds...

Maybe it's because I'm a bit under the weather but Doug's signature looks like a guy about to take a baseball bat to some unsuspecting animal. :eek:

Rules are for sissies.

I used to get their emails but managed to get myself unsubscribed after a few attempts. I NEVER gave my permission to be on any list. I started receiving the emails after I had emailed Mayor Ford about some issue (first of many emails)
Oh FFS, I spoke too soon -- I did get the email but it went into my spam folder, where it belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back