91     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 948     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 4K     7 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were distractingly small, yellow and widely spaced before. Now they're distractingly fake-looking. At least he looks less deathly, I guess.
I'm more interested in the not losing his hair this time. But yeah, Doug I bet decided to make him 2018 ready - or maybe a tooth fell out or got knocked out...

I'm thinking veneers if they all didn't fall out.

That is quite the front cover on the Sun today. Even they are taking shots at Ford now.

Screen shot 2016-01-05 at 10.18.39 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-01-05 at 10.18.39 AM.png
    Screen shot 2016-01-05 at 10.18.39 AM.png
    476.8 KB · Views: 609
I just finished reading Towhey's Rob Ford book over the holidays (well, listening to the audiobook). Man, what a repellent, loathsome set of people the Ford brothers are....

It is just interesting that they let Warmington publish his nonsense piece about Ford, but have no problem with mocking Ford's crack problems on the front page.

we caught when he got his new teeth. it's somewhere a little while back in this thread. (i decided to do a search... it was at the beginning of october).

it's just that in that picture especially, they look out of place.

Upscale accessories for the tracksuits, and just before the Big Etobicoke Campaign Event for Harper!

I just finished reading Towhey's Rob Ford book over the holidays (well, listening to the audiobook). Man, what a repellent, loathsome set of people the Ford brothers are....
I want to get that. Did you borrow it from the library or buy it?

Its getting hard for them to find stuff for them to print about him, but Evva broke the story here first.

I always wondered who viewed this thread.

Fairly hypocritical of the Sun (what else is new?), considering they had a high quotient of crack video deniers on staff.

Worms and SAL must be so mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back