796     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 932     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 644     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really nothing new, Robbie has never respected the council or by extension the people of Toronto.

No, but what is new is the lack of his frivolous holds.

Today, lots of trees on private property won't be cut down, because Rob wasn't there to hold up the motions to protect them.

Lots of dangerous intersections will get the pedestrian crossings and stop lights they need, because Rob wasm't there to ask if they had met the warrants.

Lots of dimes will be spent, because Rob wasn't there to watch every single one of them.

sign removal 1.JPG

sign removal 2.JPG

https://twitter.com/ThreeStarPet/status/674643280404049920

Attachments

• sign removal 2.JPG
    sign removal 2.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 398
  • sign removal 1.JPG
    sign removal 1.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 404
I'd love to see Matt Galloway interview him. He's a really tough interviewer. His post-rehab one with Ford was a classic.

Oh.
My.
Freaking.
Gawd.

I had not seen that. Matt Galloway is my new hero. I'm still laughing.

"I, I, I don't know where you're getting those numbers, like, how are you defining youth? Look, I worked with football teams, cranes in the sky, a billion dollars, talk to my lawyer, I've lost a lot of weight."

It's like a medley of greets hits. Thanks for that link.

It is just surreal to watch someone running for President taking talking points from a former mayor who smoked crack in a drunken stupor...

It is just surreal to watch someone running for President taking talking points from a former mayor who smoked crack in a drunken stupor...

Even his visual branding has a very Ford Nation vibe. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we stared hearing the term "Trump Nation."

Screen-Shot-2015-12-09-at-10.29.43-PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2015-12-09-at-10.29.43-PM.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2015-12-09-at-10.29.43-PM.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 861
I'd love to see Matt Galloway interview him. He's a really tough interviewer. His post-rehab one with Ford was a classic.
There's a lot of Americans living in Canada, especially in Toronto. Some genius at CBC may be trying to line up an interview not with our local all-star but with our national relic Peter Mansbridge , who's interview with the Fords should have cost the network more than a few of its remaining loyal viewers.

ISIL loves Trump! I'm waiting for the Donald to start in on Trudeau for importing terrorists into America's backyard. Also, let's not forget the US needs our water.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back