348     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 629     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the preliminary hearing resumes in April. The trial won't begin until later. Goldsbie tweeted that the earliest that would begin is in the fall.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/03/27/rob-ford-waits-for-the-call

"
“My new staffer, Jennifer, who has only been with me two days, was berated by one of Joe Mihevc’s staff for us helping out someone in his ward,” Ford said, describing her as crying and shaken up. “But I don’t think that’s right because when someone calls for help I don’t care what ward they are in. If their councillor is not calling them back, then I will help them. I don’t need anyone’s permission. That is what we are here for.”
Over in Mihevc’s office there is a whole different version of the events of a call from a TCHC resident. The veteran councillor told the Sun’s Don “Pistol” Peat it was in fact Ford who “berated” his staffer.
“When Rob Ford comes into my office ... and starts berating my assistant ... then he’s crossed the line,” Mihevc said.
Ford is “not the mayor and even if he was the mayor no one has the right to go into any other councillor’s office and berate and yell at people,” Mihevc said. “Ford has not learned a thing in the last little while clearly and he thinks he can go around here acting like a bully — that’s intolerable, totally intolerable behaviour.”
Nobody was hurt and I laughed because it was vintage Ford. While waiting to hear if he is going to live or die, he is out wrestling a constituency call away from a council colleague. He is so good at getting under the status quo’s skin. Hopefully they can get that tumour of out Ford and he can continue on because the city is served well by his style of politics and own form of common sense.
He’s the only one so far on this council to stand up to rich, entitled and ultra-connected Mayor John Tory.
“I just hope I get better so I can take him on in the next election,” said Ford. “I see the media is giving him a soft ride and I want to support him too. But the problem is, he is wasting all the money I saved the taxpayers and by the time the next election comes around people will see that."

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/03/27/rob-ford-waits-for-the-call

"
“My new staffer, Jennifer, who has only been with me two days, was berated by one of Joe Mihevc’s staff for us helping out someone in his ward,” Ford said, describing her as crying and shaken up. “But I don’t think that’s right because when someone calls for help I don’t care what ward they are in. If their councillor is not calling them back, then I will help them. I don’t need anyone’s permission. That is what we are here for.”
Over in Mihevc’s office there is a whole different version of the events of a call from a TCHC resident. The veteran councillor told the Sun’s Don “Pistol” Peat it was in fact Ford who “berated” his staffer.
“When Rob Ford comes into my office ... and starts berating my assistant ... then he’s crossed the line,” Mihevc said.
Ford is “not the mayor and even if he was the mayor no one has the right to go into any other councillor’s office and berate and yell at people,” Mihevc said. “Ford has not learned a thing in the last little while clearly and he thinks he can go around here acting like a bully — that’s intolerable, totally intolerable behaviour.”
Nobody was hurt and I laughed because it was vintage Ford. While waiting to hear if he is going to live or die, he is out wrestling a constituency call away from a council colleague. He is so good at getting under the status quo’s skin. Hopefully they can get that tumour of out Ford and he can continue on because the city is served well by his style of politics and own form of common sense.
He’s the only one so far on this council to stand up to rich, entitled and ultra-connected Mayor John Tory.
“I just hope I get better so I can take him on in the next election,” said Ford. “I see the media is giving him a soft ride and I want to support him too. But the problem is, he is wasting all the money I saved the taxpayers and by the time the next election comes around people will see that."

I had to click on the link to see if this was real or an early April Fool's joke. It's real. Worms continues to sink to knew lows.

I had to click on the link to see if this was real or an early April Fool's joke. It's real. Worms continues to sink to knew lows.

I know - I thought the same thing.
Pure lies and people eat it up like a double chocolate muffin.

And ultra connected? It's the Fords who are in trouble for being lobbied inappropriately.

It makes me vibrate with anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back