709     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 3.2K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still uses that cop out that he only used crack etc because he was drunk. Also, I still know he's lying about rehab being some big awakening for him. I think if he's sober now it's because of his cancer.

As if any of us has bought that he is a "changed man". The guy is a consummate manipulator.

AoD

“If I don’t get my health back, then I’ll be joining my dad, wherever he is, pretty soon,” Ford says.

From the Global News piece. Not the strongest endorsement of the father by the son that I could imagine...

“If I don’t get my health back, then I’ll be joining my dad, wherever he is, pretty soon,” Ford says.

From the Global News piece. Not the strongest endorsement of the father by the son that I could imagine...

Drinking buddies?

The 9th circle might be waiting.

AoD

Ian MacIntyre ‏@MrIanMacIntyre 3m3 minutes ago
The only new insight Rob Ford demonstrates in the @l_stone interview is that @joe_warmington is no longer of any use to him. #TOpoli

This is so true. He went to someone else other than his personal scribe.

Well, at least we have a timeline for news on his prognosis. I was beginning to wonder.

Considering how precise this information has been in the past, Robbie's "in less than a month" here seems strangely vague.

Either he doesn't know, or—for the first time, I can remember—he does not want to say.

Before, it happened so quickly some people thought he was jumping the queue. Why now is Princess Margaret keeping him waiting around in the dark?

“But then I look back on it and say, would I have wanted my mayor to do what Rob Ford was doing, regardless of if it was at his private time or not? No, I wouldn’t. And I don’t think anybody would want a mayor who was, you know, an alcoholic and a drug addict, and not recognizing that, and not getting help for it.”

Took him long enough to admit it...

Considering how precise this information has been in the past, Robbie's "in less than a month" here seems strangely vague.

Either he doesn't know, or—for the first time, I can remember—he does not want to say.

That's why I've been wondering about the timeline. He said he was scheduled for scan after his holiday. I've been wondering if he hasn't said anything since because a.) he hasn't been checked yet, or b.) he got bad news and wants to keep it to himself for a while. After reading this interview, I guess he hasn't had the scan yet. I wonder what his doctors are telling him. He hasn't used the 50/50 line for a while (unless I missed it).

Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 3.02.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 3.01.21 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 3.02.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 3.02.45 PM.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 602
  • Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 3.01.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-18 at 3.01.21 PM.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 590
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back