740     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 3.3K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've started incorporating "folks" into my vocabulary. It's actually kind of fun to say. Robbie and Dougie were on to something.

I have no doubt. Also is cyber savvy with friends with hack skills. And don't think pumpkin doesn't lurk here as well sober or not.

Ya, occasionally when discussions heat up here I get harassed by an anonymous Twitter account that uses hashtags related to things only he and a small handful of others know about. Although I could see that being pumpkin too after she talks to Lisi. Like the week of the pretrial the troll popped up again, perhaps bitter I showed up to the courthouse.

Ya, occasionally when discussions heat up here I get harassed by an anonymous Twitter account that uses hashtags related to things only he and a small handful of others know about. Although I could see that being pumpkin too after she talks to Lisi. Like the week of the pretrial the troll popped up again, perhaps bitter I showed up to the courthouse.

:( my mother warned me I might get in trouble hanging out with you folks. Boo.

I've started incorporating "folks" into my vocabulary. It's actually kind of fun to say. Robbie and Dougie were on to something.

Funny - I've done the opposite. Used to use "folks" all the time, but when I say it now I want to take a shower after.

Y'know, Rob Ford's Toronto has a certain kinda vibe. One that's not represented by the CN Tower or Casa Loma.

Compared to other cities, Toronto does not do public conveniences well. It just tends to close them, perhaps out of its waspish sense of yuck. UofT University College was designed without any loo-age: "young men can do it against a tree!" Rob n Dro are merely following time-honoured Hogtown tradition.

OTOH, Toronto does like its binge drinking. These polite but slightly phallic pissoirs pop up out of the ground during the hours the bars are busiest. Apparently it has stemmed the flow of al fresco urination.

Council ought to at least discuss the concept, no?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/cornwall/6131346.stm

Last edited:
Ann Hui ‏@annhui 8m8 minutes ago

Rob Ford showed up at the site of a Dixon/Islington shooting this aft "to see what kind of assistance he can offer", his chief of staff says

I guess he can operate on the guy who was shot.

BTW does he still have a chief of staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back