920     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 3.9K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.2K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this to be hilarious. Ford supporter thinks it's the job of the mayor to deal with some coyote prowling around her neighbourhood. Can you imagine Rob wrestling one, trying to get it into the back of his Escalade?

Hilda Andrade ‏@rustysheba 3h3 hours ago
@TorontoRobFord Miss your administration Rob; I emailed Mr. Tory a while back about a coyote concern and have yet to hear back! #Shameful

So Toronto Wildlife Centre is just there for fun? Why on earth would someone call the mayor for a coyote concern?

Clearly, she should have called Putin instead:

1412767774439_wps_47_Vladimir_Putin_putting_GP.jpg
(From Daily Mail)

AoD

Attachments

• 1412767774439_wps_47_Vladimir_Putin_putting_GP.jpg
    1412767774439_wps_47_Vladimir_Putin_putting_GP.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 697
While I wouldn't be surprised, I think someone spurred him on to do this. For a reason I have no I idea.

I wonder if this eBay thing is connected to Rob's efforts at sobriety. When he was drinking regularly, he'd hit the bars and clubs to pose for selfies with anyone who'd have him. If he's not boozing anymore, he needs to find new tricks to draw attention.

Another fine example of Ford Math, like all the alleged savings, inflated by a factor of at least 1,000.

Yeah, a true Ford National would be so transparently, incompetently "Ford Math" in filing their income tax return--and once the auditor inevitably calls, their gripes about being "taxed to death" are, in their minds, vindicated...

Doug Fords Ex Lawyer ‏@weneversue 21m21 minutes ago
Nice to Sun finally finally silence @joe_warmington, only put 1 article online this week, none in print, maybe he'll get the hint #topoli

It is just one week, but I like it!

That wouldn't bother me.

https://twitter.com/siomo/status/570999044383899648

On where the other 90% of proceeds of Rob Ford's auctions are going #TOPoli

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 13m13 minutes ago
It got awkward when cameraman suggests "the pipe." Ford: "No. Anyways. That's it. Thanks a lot."

Well played, cameraman!

ETA: Saw the clip of Rob and he had the "sick" voice on again."

Jonathan GoldsbieVerified account
‏@goldsbie
Meanwhile, one of Rob Ford's former chiefs of staff has apparently become exec. director of the Ontario Liberals: https://twitter.com/mtmdiamond/status/571064369418784768

Wow, to the Liberals...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back