920     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 3.9K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.2K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING: Lawmakers in Jamaica have passed legislation decriminalizing small amounts of marijuana.

An interesting development! I know who will be having some fun now.

Every party here but the Conservatives supports legalization.

Last edited:
Who is forcing what down whose throat?

AoD

P1200352.jpg

Attachments

• P1200352.jpg
    P1200352.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 541
Interesting choice for someone so new on the forum - particularly when one went through the trouble of going through the following thread, the last post of which predates your supposed membership by more than 2 years, to find it:
http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/796-Urban-Shocker-s-Neighbourhood-Watch/page65

Beyond the sheer creepiness of reposting an image of someone you wouldn't have known, it was done without proper citation for the original photographer. Then again, quoting old times is my specialty, and some of the quotations I have in store are very, very special indeed.

AoD

Last edited:
Won't some take Doug Ford... please? Anyone? No one? Maybe the universities know enough about Doug Ford, not to ask. Guess they do background checks, and actually check the references.

Why should he? He's back at Deco, "working hard and earning his keep." Teaching jobs are for pointy-heads who never worked a hard day in their lives, etc etc.

Didn't Rob always vacationed in Florida?

Could it be that he's heading to Jamaica this time cos he thinks/knows he might have a problem with US Customs?

Interesting choice for someone so new on the forum - particularly when one went through the trouble of going through the following thread, the last post of which predates your supposed membership by more than 2 years, to find it:
http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/796-Urban-Shocker-s-Neighbourhood-Watch/page65

Beyond the sheer creepiness of reposting an image of someone you wouldn't have known, it was done without proper citation for the original photographer. Then again, quoting old times is my specialty, and some of the quotations I have in store are very, very special indeed.

AoD

What's the problem? It was a joke. I thought the photo was apropos to your question (in a cheeky way).

Who is to say that members weren't lurkers at one point? For all you know I could personally know Urban Shocker. Why is it creepy for me to post his picture, but ok for many here to post photos (including linking to Instagram accounts) and personal information of people they don't know (in all likelihood)? What's the difference? All I did was post a photo (which he already made public on this forum). I never delved into his personal life. You're right, I should have cited who the original photographer was. However, I notice that the mods let that slide sometimes. I've noticed photos that have been posted without any references and nothing was said about it.

Who is forcing what down whose throat?

AoD

The term "Deepthroat" sounds familiar... I don't know but teaching kids to be self and community aware and sounds like a positive to me. Projecting your own hang ups on children only spreads ignorance; anyone pay attention to the hyper-sexuality thrust upon kids by parents/guardians?

An interesting development! I know who will be having some fun now.

Every party here but the Conservatives supports legalization.

Traffickers and pushers vote Conservative cause legalization would cut into their profits.

Last edited:

Made me think back to this...

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/inside-ford-nation--iola-fortino-201413763.html

I *adore* this quote--yeah, figures that a Ford National would be an inept CV-fluffing liar: trying to pass off 33 votes as 33%, hoo boy...

A York University graduate in French, class of 1982, Fortino sends her sons to a local Catholic school. In 2012 she ran during a byelection for Toronto Catholic District School Board (TCDSB) trustee in Scarborough's Ward 8.

“On my poster was the face of Jesus,” she says. “I didn't make any calls, I didn't do any work, and I got 33 [per cent of the vote].” (In fact, Fortino received 33 votes total.)

Made me think back to this...

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/inside-ford-nation--iola-fortino-201413763.html

I *adore* this quote--yeah, figures that a Ford National would be an inept CV-fluffing liar: trying to pass off 33 votes as 33%, hoo boy...

Another fine example of Ford Math, like all the alleged savings, inflated by a factor of at least 1,000.

If the tunnel at York U was found in an Etobicoke park, we'd probably be speculating that maybe it was Rob's Fuehrerbunker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back