920     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 3.9K     7 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 1.2K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be that he's heading to Jamaica this time cos he thinks/knows he might have a problem with US Customs?

Beyond doubt. (Even assuming that he has applied to the U.S. for a waiver and might get one, on average it takes a year or more for a waiver to be issued.)

Natalie Johnson @NatalieCTV
Ex-Mayor vs New MT @RobFordToronto: Nice to see @johntoryTO is running TO like a business. Too bad it's now like a cable repair company.

That reeks of Graeme...

Just for context, today is dedicated to stopping bullying and look at what the ex-mayor's office is doing.

Last edited:
A friend just posted a photo from the Marlies game... surprise, surprise - RoFo sitting in a cold arena. compromised immune system be damned. Working oh so hard for the residents of ward 2.

Found this to be hilarious. Ford supporter thinks it's the job of the mayor to deal with some coyote prowling around her neighbourhood. Can you imagine Rob wrestling one, trying to get it into the back of his Escalade?

Hilda Andrade ‏@rustysheba 3h3 hours ago
@TorontoRobFord Miss your administration Rob; I emailed Mr. Tory a while back about a coyote concern and have yet to hear back! #Shameful

Found this to be hilarious. Ford supporter thinks it's the job of the mayor to deal with some coyote prowling around her neighbourhood. Can you imagine Rob wrestling one, trying to get it into the back of his Escalade?

@TorontoRobFord Miss your administration Rob; I emailed Mr. Tory a while back about a coyote concern and have yet to hear back! #Shameful

Maybe that's what the tunnel is: Rob built a big coyote trap.

I couldn't help but reply to her. There is a reason why we have Councillors...

Someone wants Rob's used pjs? Gross.

jpags 5:57pm via Twitter for iPhone
What is still a mystery is where 90 per cent of proceeds from sale of Ford's crack football tie and pyjama pants is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back