502     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 613     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some levity in the insanity that is last night's poll, just a reminder of the insanity that exists within FordNation, who are of the current belief that Ari Goldkind is somehow in cahoots with his competitor for the job of Mayor; John Tory. Of course, prior to Karen Stintz dropping out of the race, she too was believed to be a "Tory plant".

Only in FordNation would two people staring in different directions while standing next to one another and smiling be considered "a clear alliance" or "a Masonic handshake" (even though Ari's hands are clasped and Tory's holding a binder).

CONSPIRACY! A CLEAR ALLIANCE!

Screen Shot 2014-10-07 at 8.50.00 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-07 at 8.50.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-07 at 8.50.00 AM.png
    411.7 KB · Views: 931
Does anyone know if is it normal to have a chemo session rescheduled? It's only a day so probably nothing, right?
Chemo patients usually need to have blood work done before the next treatment to check on white cell count. So either Rob didn't get his tests done in time or his white cell count is screwed up and they are putting off treatment a day.

Chemo patients usually need to have blood work done before the next treatment to check on white cell count. So either Rob didn't get his tests done in time or his white cell count is screwed up and they are putting off treatment a day.
My mom always had blood tests done immediately before her chemo treatment, so we always went not knowing if she would get the treatment that day or not. Different regimens have different processes, though, and this is Rob Ford we are talking about, so it's anyone's guess

As some levity in the insanity that is last night's poll, just a reminder of the insanity that exists within FordNation, who are of the current belief that Ari Goldkind is somehow in cahoots with his competitor for the job of Mayor; John Tory. Of course, prior to Karen Stintz dropping out of the race, she too was believed to be a "Tory plant".

Only in FordNation would two people staring in different directions while standing next to one another and smiling be considered "a clear alliance" or "a Masonic handshake" (even though Ari's hands are clasped and Tory's holding a binder).

CONSPIRACY! A CLEAR ALLIANCE!

View attachment 35160
You're absolutely right, political opponents should be spitting on each other, not treating each other with respect and maybe even sharing a laugh. What's next? Sharing a latte together?

My mom always had blood tests done immediately before her chemo treatment, so we always went not knowing if she would get the treatment that day or not. Different regimens have different processes, though, and this is Rob Ford we are talking about, so it's anyone's guess
Same for my husband, he had his blood tested the day before chemo and didn't find out the results until he went to the clinic for his treatment.

I said "bordering on".

But, I should have avoided using that word here. In my employment, it was commonly used to describe the behavior of both women and men.

Sorry if any offence was taken, none was intended.

It's hysterical that anyone would think that the Forum poll is accurate. John Tory has a commanding lead.

Still, all you Chow leftists should consider voting Tory just in case Ford makes a late run.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 3m3 minutes ago
Important to wait to see if other polls confirm a Ford surge - before this, John Tory was up 7 points or more in 15 straight polls.

ChristinaR ‏@crobins72ca 6s6 seconds ago
@ddale8 I think this is straight up fear mongering just like they saw worked extremely well in the Provincial election, two weeks before.

Fear mongering is a good description.

What I'm wondering is: Doug's been in the race for a few weeks now. Where's the follow-up on the hash dealer story? Why haven't we seen or heard more on this? I don't want to assume that this story would be a mortal blow, because with the Fords it seems like nothing ever is, but clearly a strong line of attack. I wonder if any of the candidates (I'm thinking Tory with Kouvalis in his camp) is holding onto a big info dump for emergency use only.

Judging by the look on Doug's face, I'd say the meeting with the Sun editorial board went swimmingly. Expect a Sun endorsement of Ford in 3...2...1...never.

View attachment 35132

Seems to be something on the back of his left hand and on the right index fingernail. Bruises?

(time to speculate about Doug's health, for a change)

Kabbalah (one spelling), the actual belief system is, for the record, is a Jewish mysticism, not to be confused with the New Age "Kabbalah Centre".

Thanks for the spelling pointer. I'm aware that kabbalah is a genuine belief system - I was referring more to the new agey version adopted as a sort of spiritual accessory by various celebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back