103     0 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 1.3K     1 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 856     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Doug has ever been in situations where he would have had to deny or obscure his wife's possible Jewish ancestry? (Not that he would have found that a problem, of course.) Certainly would have been true for Doug senior.

Bullsh!t can cut (the cheese) both ways.

I presume you are speaking of Krista's BF, Dave "Juggernaut" Haynes?

View attachment 35119

It's not just his body---how old is that dude? He looks like Burt Mustin in that pic.
burt mustin.jpg

Attachments

• burt mustin.jpg
    burt mustin.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 642
The weight could be a side-effect of steroids. I wouldn't base too much speculation on Rob's general health from pictures taken while he's in in treatment. Chemo is nasty business.

He was gaining after coming back from rehab. Also, people keep posting about him going to DQ, McDonald's etc.

Exactly. Her being Jewish by birth through matrilineal tradition might make her technically Jewish, but if there are no traditions or obsevences in the home, I'm not sure that technicality means all that much. Someone ask Doug if there's ever been a Passover Seder in his house. Do they have even one Mezuzah?

Oh yes. They think mezuzah are delicious, especially with some of that Passover cider. Almost as good as yarmulke and a glass of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back