News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 753     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie · 1m1 minute ago
Goldkind to Doug, burn of the week so far: "Nobody knows more about defence attorneys and the need for them than you."

A serious question: Is there any way for you guys to de-amalgamate? It seems that the suburanators hate the Latteists, so why not amicably divorce and let the Folks Nation types do as they want, while letting the educated Downtown Elites to progress unhindered? I'd be pissed if the asshole parasite/bedroom communities (complete with cowboy silhouettes and front lawn wagon wheels, no shit!) around Calgary could dictate our City's civic policy.

Is this a serious post because if it is, it is seriously ignorant...
I have always lived in Toronto. First in the Borough of York, then in midtown and now in Etobicoke. I am not part of FordNation. I am educated, have held executive positions and drink lattes. From the first day I always considered myself a Torontonian. I'm not sure that Etobicoke or North York are "bedroom communities". They aren't like Airdrie.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat
"Falsify, Overstate, Repeat, Deny" Ari Goldkind on what FORD stands for

After that, Ford being the dick he is, questioned what Goldkind is even doing at this debate.

Ari Goldkind is KILLING it tonight!!!! He's going right after Doug in a way nobody else has!

I'd like to see him at *every* debate to keep Dug in line

Ugh, that's where I grew up. Crawford's ward. Was Tom Wappell's federal riding for years. So embarrassing.

There is nothing wrong with the area. I would love to see Crawford get his butt kicked, the only interaction I've had with him failed miserably. During the ice storm, Paul Ainslie was taking care of Crawford's constituents. On twitter, Crawford is a an arrogant asshole to people in his own ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back