584     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 628     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has been itching to press his "self destruct" button since last year...

powellbetsy 2:38pm via Twitter Web Client
Ford says he was out until 2 or 3 a.m. "We're on a roll," he says. He came to work today to open up all his Get Well mail.

echo chamber?

Screen Shot 2014-10-02 at 2.50.49 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-02 at 2.50.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-02 at 2.50.49 PM.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 657
wow. just wow. she could have saved herself a lot of time and effort by decreasing that column to 3 words: "Because I'm stupid".

Is she even allowed to vote in the election? Someone mentioned that she is a transplant from Florida.

betsy powell ‏@powellbetsy 57s57 seconds ago
But Ford said he is trying to stay positive and optimistic and will likely have an update on his health in two weeks

How much can they determine at that point?

Last edited:
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 40s41 seconds ago
Doug Ford's subway plan is the same as Rob Ford subway plan, with the same false cost numbers and all.
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 19s19 seconds ago
Doug Ford also suggests, like Rob Ford did, that there are no road-lane closures when you're building underground transit.
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 22s23 seconds ago
(Not to say Tory's plan is good, just to say Doug Ford had no problem with TIF until, approximately, yesterday.)

What a waste of time...

I would imagine, from a completely layperson's viewpoint, that they could surmise whether or not the tumour responded to the Chemo and Dairy Queen, and thus what the next steps are.

I am assuming that if it didn't respond, he should enjoy spending time with his family?

Last edited:
Charter Communications

I don't say this as some kind of big supporter of Tory but because I despise the kind of cheap shot 'truthiness' that the Fords revel in: The longer they sit on what Doug's camping buddies think is a gotcha the longer the time there is for the story to get circulated and its potential for any impact to be diluted away.

I would imagine, from a completely layperson's viewpoint, that they could surmise whether or not the tumour responded to the Chemo and Dairy Queen, and thus what the next steps are.

On the DQ part, all one can do is wait for the ice cream headache to go away by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back