5.1K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 714     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could he be diabetic? That or a bunch of other serious health issues.

His weight, and the consumption of sugars would be good enough of a cause, or just one of them. Too bad there are not easily accessible med. records to know if there is are any histories of such things like diabetes, or even mental instabilities.

How on earth is RoFo bounding around all tie-sweaty door to door like that? I thought he had a broken toe;-)

yet another story that has gotten lost in the shuffle (or rather, in the deluge of other scandals and unanswered questions).
so, what was he really doing at the hospital that morning?

3. Did Kathy spill some beans? If so, what is her current relationship to Rug&Tug? And how does that work with them supporting her son?

Urg, the carrot is always dangling.

My guess — and it's just a guess — that Kathy could have information on Rob's possible involvement in drug trafficking, eg. lending money to people like Lisi to finance deals. I don't what she'd have to say about other stuff. I don't get the impression that she and Rob are close. But what do I know?

Thoughts are swirling around my head as well:

1. Jimmi's comments: The dots will be connected, homicide detectives leading Brazen 2, possible homicide (Anthony Smith? Someone else?)
2. Why on earth is Brazen 2 getting a search warrant for a video of Ford smoking crack? It's obvious, he's smoking crack. What else could possibly be so important that they think they'll uncover from that night?
3. Did Kathy spill some beans? If so, what is her current relationship to Rug&Tug? And how does that work with them supporting her son?

Urg, the carrot is always dangling.

The truth is a three edged blade; there are no doubt avenues we haven't conceived of following. As for Kathy and the family? Well, that's an interesting dynamic, we know how the Ford Compact spins reality in politics, IMHO, the games are just an extension of family interrelationships. There is bullying, etc. I'm sure there could be a primetime soap called "Toronto" or "Rexdale" in the making.

By the way, is our MINO permitted to enter the USA if required to do so on City business?

There was a story in Frank a few months ago about how the big difference between the trip to LA for Jimmy Kimmel and the trip to Chicago for spahab was Jim Flaherty.

Apparently the true purpose of Ford's unexpected and brief appearance at the FCM meeting in Ottawa in February (and about a week before the Jimmy Kimmel appearance) was to obtain a document via Flaherty that would ensure his entry should US officials be reluctant to admit him on his own merits.

By the time of the Chicago trip no such dispensations could be granted, as Jim Flaherty is no longer available to abuse government resources to make the lives of admitted lawbreakers easier. And I guess the customs officials in Chicago didn't think much of his merits.

So...I don't know the answer to your question, but if Frank is to be believed, I would say his chances are iffy and he knows it.

So...I don't know the answer to your question, but if Frank is to be believed, I would say his chances are iffy and he knows it.

For all we know police may have put an alert in to Homeland Security to refuse him, it would not strike me as odd if they are looking at much more serious charges than just being a fucked up drug addict/boozer.

Since he has been refused he needs to fill out this form if he wants to enter the US.
http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-192.pdf

He can still be denied and they really don't need to tell him why. His turn around at the border is known as a "self exclusion" meaning he was allowed to change his mind rather than being formally turned away, which means you have a period of time after where you can't enter, I think it's 2 years.

My Ex Stepdaughter is a CBSA and she said it's highly unlikely he'd be allowed in unless he completed the application and was pre-approved.

Last edited:
Rub is a lying dog and Tug is a supine canine.

For all we know police may have put an alert in to Homeland Security to refuse him, it would not strike me as odd if they are looking at much more serious charges than just being a fucked up drug addict/boozer.

Since he has been refused he needs to fill out this form if he wants to enter the US.
http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-192.pdf

He can still be denied and they really don't need to tell him why. His turn around at the border is known as a "self exclusion" meaning he was allowed to change his mind rather than being formally turned away, which means you have a period of time after where you can't enter, I think it's 2 years.

He wasn't refused - they told him he could make a formal application to enter, at which point he would be refused, or turn tail and go home, no harm no foul. He chose the latter.

So, when he says he can still go to the USA, he may technically be correct but there are no guarantees. Going to another country is a privilege, not a right and anyone can be turned away for various reasons. So, as long as he is a confessed crack user under police investigation he should be probably a bit more pessimistic about how easy it will be to cross the border, even if it's technically true he hasn't been officially refused entry to date.

An excellent primer from Highway 61, with Jello Biafra!

[video=youtube;4OMXme_PfBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OMXme_PfBM[/video]

He does seem to like asking people to feel his muscles...

It's just for show. You know like "Two tickets to the gunshow, check out these pythons, brudah!" Yeesh, it's like no one here has practiced their murder death kill rant in preparation for arm wrestling a fellow celebrity or something. The lot of you are probably elitists, not to mention liars, thieves, and birds.

0.jpg

Anyway, who wants Mcdonalds? Hey Bellissimo, you like Mcdonalds right?!

There was a story in Frank a few months ago about how the big difference between the trip to LA for Jimmy Kimmel and the trip to Chicago for spahab was Jim Flaherty.

http://frankmag.ca/2014/05/the-real-deal-behind-rob-fords-chicago-bounce/

The Real Deal Behind Rob Ford’s Chicago Bounce

Why the brave men and women of U.S. Customs and Border Protection would even consider turning away a cracked-up, drunk-driving, Renata-pimping confidante of drug dealers and prostitutes in Chicago was a mystery to us!

Why so tight-assed, especially after Rob Ford (for it is he), his toxic predilections famous throughout America, breezed through LAX customs last March, for a flopsweaty turn on Jimmy Kimmel Live?

(In December, celebrity lunch lady Nigella Lawson had been denied boarding for her LA-bound flight at Heathrow because she had admitted to occasionally enjoying – pas possible! – marijuana and cocaine.)

But there was at least one crucial difference between His Worship’s two stateside toots.

Just before his Mar. 4 Kimmel spot, RoFo made a surprise Feb. 26 road trip to Ottawa for the Big City Mayors’ Caucus, an intercity borefest he previously avoided like the Pride parade.

RoFo exhibited the usual enthusiasm for the stultifying plenaries on transit funding formulas and what-the-fuck-ever, and his counterparts were equally chuffed to have him in the room.

“He had the right to be there, but I don’t care about him,” said simon-pure Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre. “It’s a caucus, not a circus. I want to talk about issues, and you know, we wouldn’t talk to him, I didn’t shake his hand, I didn’t look at him.” (See also: Denis Coderre’s Stinky Fingers).

Had our Robbie suddenly developed an interest in affordable housing? Please. The mayors’ knees-up was just a convenient cover.

The true purpose of the Ottawa adventure was to pick up a little trip insurance for LA, a just-in-case visa arranged under the ministerial imprimatur of family friend and late great Irish CanadianTM, Saint Jim Flaherty.

But this month, when Ford needed to skip the country to deal with his, er, alcohol problem, Flaherty could get him nowhere (you’re fired!!—ed.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back