840     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 751     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 571     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case, there's almost excuse to elevate the changed mind from lock'em up to outright public execution. Death by guillotine or firing squad in Nathan Phillips Square, that sort of thing.

Leave the heads stuck on pikes at the entrance to CH for crows to pick at and Councillors to reflect on.

The same guy who used to boast he would debate any candidate, anywhere at anytime.

The ruse is rather transparent when one day they say, "He can't come to the debate because something came up," which could, in theory be legit, and the next day say "We're going canvassing but you can come watch!" (Especially when, the NEXT day, Ford says, "You media guys, you're the worst, following me all around last night...")

And did someone post The Sun article on Doug releasing the campaign office security video footage?
Apparently it doesn't do much to debunk the story already out there: the guy acted like a jerk and went in multiple times but didn't start the physical fight.

But the best part is where Benoit nails a beautiful hypocrisy: Wonders why sometimes the Fords say they can't comment on something before the courts, and refer everyone to Hotmail Lawyer, and then yesterday, with actual charges pending, Doug is all, "Hey, here's some video footage of the alleged criminal activity!"

For the longest time each time I see a pic of Doug Ford I think "I've seen someone famous/infamous that looks just like him". Well, today I just happened to stumble on who he was reminding me of:

icp.jpg

If someone has photoshop skills and would care to Juggallo Dougallo I'd love to see it.

Attachments

• icp.jpg
    icp.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 930
Last edited:
We took mischief to the next level. Once we broke into a community meeting and nailed everyone with eggs. Then one little guy tried to make a citizens arrest. He kept yelling "Stop! Citizens arrest!" Like that would work lol. We ended that night breaking into a school bus, hot boxing it and then sending it down a hill through someone's backyard fence.

Was it this guy?
gomer.jpg

As for the rest of that story---Jesus Christ!

Attachments

• gomer.jpg
    gomer.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,164
A world where people are forced to smoke crack and support criminals.

rachelmendleson 12:07pm via Twitter for iPhone
"As you all know, I've had some very very bad personal days," #robford says. "It's a vicious world out there"

CP24 @CP24
Mayor Rob Ford is speaking at The National Franchise and Business Opportunities Show in Mississauga. Tune into CP24 for LIVE coverage.

CP24 @CP24
"I am absolutely not perfect. Did I have some problems last year? Absolutely," Ford says.

CP24 @CP24
"I went away, dealt with the issue head-on and game back stronger and better," Ford says of rehab trip. "I wish I had done it years ago."

CP24 @CP24
"In politics it gets pretty vicious. You got to take the high ground. I am still trying to learn that," Ford admits.

This has what to do with trade?

Last edited:

Attachments

• Insane_Ford_Posse_b.jpg
    Insane_Ford_Posse_b.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 806
I suppose the good thing is that this event is in Mississauga, where a lot of people can't vote for him.

Enzo DiMatteo @enzodimatteo
“@ddale8: Rob Ford has dropped out of the Toronto Seniors Forum on Monday at city hall.” Demographic that's deserted him for Tory.

Last edited:
CP24 @CP24
Mayor Rob Ford is speaking at The National Franchise and Business Opportunities Show in Mississauga. Tune into CP24 for LIVE coverage.

He needed a situation where (1) he knew he could speak without interruption and with no risk of being called out, in order to supply himself with a spurious basis to say later that he has no more need to address his multiple failings, and (2) Syncophantic20Ford would be able to broadcast the whole thing. The actual event is irrelevant to him.

Last edited:
I suppose the good thing is that this event is in Mississauga, where a lot of people can't vote for him.

Enzo DiMatteo @enzodimatteo
“@ddale8: Rob Ford has dropped out of the Toronto Seniors Forum on Monday at city hall.” Demographic that's deserted him for Tory.

No one has done more for the old geezer community than Rob Ford...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back