860     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 771     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 576     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
His dad's not a murderer - he's a manslaughterer. Apparently it's an important distinction. Regardless, the sins of the father are not the sins of the son so it's not a fair to judge L'il Mikey on that (the accomplishments of the uncle being the accomplishments of the nephew - that's fair game).

Thank you. Was formulating a r-r-r-r-esponse. But....

He was a kid. Got fucked over. Now, a Grownup! Look who's fucking him over. Uncles Fuckem-over 1 & 2. I hesitate to say * He's probably an alright kid who, by no means, is engaged, prepared or even aware enough to fulfill the role he seeks but.... you can pick your friends.... *

If he wasn't an adult, I'd call CAS. But, soon enough, Rob-Fucking-Ford's on the other end of the line, figuring it out (Might be tie-soaked), belvedeering that personal touch. So why bother?

Mikey''s gotta figure out whether he does or doesn't like the Life Cereal on his ownsome. The brothers can just watch.

job.jpg

https://twitter.com/apmckay/status/506871154082971648

hours.jpg

https://twitter.com/FordWorkWatch/status/508108352568569856

Attachments

• hours.jpg
    hours.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 798
  • job.jpg
    job.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 785
Ha! If you want to date yourself, mention either Mummenschanz or Shields And Yarnell.

I never claimed to be a young, just young-ish. ;)

The Shields and Yarnell variety show is still well known, isn't it?

Last edited:
He pled guilty to a lesser charge of manslaughter. Therefore he is not a "murderer", but it's not hard to put the dots together.

Actually, there was no plea to a lesser charge. Doolittle wrote in Crazy Town that Stirpe was charged with first degree murder but was found guilty of manslaughter and sentenced to thirteen years in prison (page 22).

(But clearly, any common-sense person would call the circumstances of Kiklas' death a murder, even if the Crown was not able to make a murder conviction stick).

Does anyone recall that Stirpe was later convicted of attempted murder for a brutal attack, in 2009, on a woman named Angela Fantauzzi? I've posted about the Kiklas thing before, but when I poked around the 'net just now to prepare this post, I noticed *yet another* insane Ford connection, in a National Post piece -- "Mr. Stirpe met the 48-year-old Wasaga Beach woman through her friend, Kathy Ford — Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s sister — with whom he had been in a common-law relationship, court heard." WHAT THE F*CK IS WITH THESE PEOPLE??? WHY DO THESE PEOPLE FROM A NICE NEIGHBOURHOOD IN SUBURBAN ETOBICOKE HANG AROUND WITH CRACK USERS AND PEOPLE WHO SETTLE DISPUTES WITH KNIVES AND SAWED-OFF SHOTGUNS???

It's also interesting to note that former Vaughan mayor Linda Jackson asserted that the justice system had “failed the community”; Stirpe was out on statutory release after serving just two-thirds of the 13-year prison sentence for the Kiklas conviction.

~~~

(The YorkRegion.com story does not identify the attempted murder victim but the National Post's story does).

http://www.yorkregion.com/news-story/1456384-crown-wants-stirpe-to-serve-life/

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/1...in-law-found-guilty-of-2009-attempted-murder/

~~~

P.S. Sorry for the screaming caps, but I was screaming in my mind when I read the two stories above.

Last edited:
It's also interesting to note that former Vaughan mayor Linda Jackson asserted that the justice system had “failed the community”; Stirpe was out on statutory release after serving just two-thirds of the 13-year prison sentence for the Kiklas conviction.

That's normal. Most offenders will be out after serving 1/3.

Last edited:
Sometimes one thinks that by the time it actually all plays out DVDs will have become what 78s are today.
About the same time all kids will have grown up thinking dots have always been put together rather than connected

NOW editor Enzo DiMatteo suggests Lisi was at the Star building to egg Kevin Donovan -- a thing he's apparently done.

https://twitter.com/enzodimatteo/status/508096928727707648

This wouldn't surprise me. We used to drive up and down Dixon and Sandro would shoot eggs at guys from the passenger window. He had pin point accuracy btw! I heard still does it, even though one guy with a gun opened fire on him. One thing that stands out. Once he got out of the car to get a closer aim at these Somali women. He misses and then one suddenly pics up a small tree branch and sprints after him, despite wearing a full niqqab.

Last edited:
shoot eggs at guys from the passenger window

With, like, a slingshot? Or just throwing them?

ETA -- Perhaps this is an absurd question, but I've stopped making any assumptions about details in the Ford saga long ago.

Last edited:
With, like, a slingshot? Or just throwing them?

ETA -- Perhaps this is an absurd question, but I've stopped making any assumptions about details in the Ford saga long ago.

Yep, slingshot. Used to use it to fire ball bearings through people's windshields too. They'd explode like nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back