322     0 
News   Jul 19, 2024
 580     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1.6K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also a pretty important debate too. Nixon did poorly in one and lost the election.

Yep, I don't want to jinx it, I'm not counting the chickens until october and other mixed metaphors. But if Rofo keeps acting like this, I can breathe a bit easier. Ahahahaha, Merryl is still busting out SUBWAYS SUBWAYS SUBWAYS. Anytime MINO starts spewing about how much he has done for the youths, has anyone mentioned how Merryl got kicked out of FOOOOTBAAWL coaching from 2 schools yet?

Ivor Tossell ‏@ivortossell 43s
Tory is just leaning back, looking relaxed, while Ford implodes.

I think we will see more of these debate implosions in the future.

Ivor Tossell ‏@ivortossell 43s
Tory is just leaning back, looking relaxed, while Ford implodes.

I think we will see more of these debate implosions in the future.

I think he will avoid all debates except those where he gets to have a sympathetic crowd. Speaking of which, just where is that crowd today?

AoD

I think he will avoid all debates except those where he gets to have a sympathetic crowd. Speaking of which, just where is that crowd today?

AoD

Board of Trade - should have been a friendly crowd for Ford, seeing as how he himself is such a successful businessman.

AoD
They couldn't come because they have jobs. Not like all those professional Tory supporters who have time to come out to debates.

The next time Rob claims credit for the Bloor/Danforth extension at a debate, here's what I'd to see/hear from another candidate:

Mr. Ford, the Scarborough subway extension effort was led by Karen Stintz. We heard nothing from you about transit after your proposal for Sheppard failed at council. Did you bounce back from that loss? No. You were hiding around town drinking and doing drugs. Karen Stintz, whether you agree with her or not, did all the heavy lifting. It is wrong for you to claim credit for her work. In fact, Karen should be here today — you are the one who should have left the race.

Soknacki just mentioned that the FOI on Ford's office will be coming out in the next week! Says it shows Ford's mayoral staff were involved in campaigning.

(To the surprise of no one).

And the consequences for that will be nil (to the surprise of no one).

Board of Trade - should have been a friendly crowd for Ford, seeing as how he himself is such a successful businessman.

No doubt that's why Fatso didn't choose to avoid this particular debate: He foolishly assumed the crowd would automatically be on his side. Heh, heh. "Whoops!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back