815     1 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 726     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 565     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You say half the time just because you say something, that makes it true," Tory to Ford. Huge laughs on that."

Point, Tory.

I wish someone would use sound clips from this debate for the Tory or Chow campaign. Comic gold!

"You say half the time just because you say something, that makes it true," Tory to Ford.

This crowd is solidly anti-Ford. Tory is roasting him. I like it!

Kevin Misener ‏@Misener680News 4m
Tory on conduct of a mayor, "first of all you need to show up for work". #TOpoli

Zing!

Soknacki just mentioned that the FOI on Ford's office will be coming out in the next week! Says it shows Ford's mayoral staff were involved in campaigning.

(To the surprise of no one).

Last edited:
Soknacki just mentioned that the FOI on Ford's office will be coming out in the next week! Says it shows Ford's mayoral staff were involved in campaigning.

Ah. That's just more "in-do-endo." (Seriously, someone needs to teach Rob how to pronounce that word.)

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 5s
"Nobody knows #Toronto Community Housing better than Rob Ford" Rob Ford #TOpoli

He knows how much he voted against it!

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 17s
Soknacki quietly reminds Ford of the library strike. Ford dismissively/sarcastically apologizes - "oh, library strike, 11 days, ohh."

Keep it up, Rob!

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 6s
"We're doing it!" Ford says. "Somehow, I knew that," Tory says anticipating answer Ford is so far giving to everything.

When you regurgitate the same five lines, it is easy to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back