477     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 1.4K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Direct link if anyone wants it:
http://www.cp24.com/video?clipId=422575

I found the direct link by searching the site itself ("Search CP24" box) for the description of the video (i.e. "Ford Describes...")

Alternatively you can copy-and-paste the link from the "Clip Link" box under the currently playing video.

Does anybody get the feeling that at the beginning, Ford & his wife are arguing about something, possibly about whether or not she'll kiss him for the camera? Body language is very confrontational at first.

Does anybody get the feeling that at the beginning, Ford & his wife are arguing about something, possibly about whether or not she'll kiss him for the camera? Body language is very confrontational at first.

yes! i think the bending thing she does goes with something like "slow down" or "calm down".

Okay, seriously, starting at about 1:50, Ford's eyes go into a downward spiral of twitchiness that lasts the rest of the video. What even was that?

you guys are dreaming. she moved in for that kiss, he didn't even know it was coming.

you guys are dreaming. she moved in for that kiss, he didn't even know it was coming.

I'm going to concede this to you only because if we spend any more time on this subject Toronto deserves to be wiped off the face of the Earth by a meteorite.

It's that crazed little smile at the end of every sentence.. Dunno if it's MDMA - if it is, he's doing remarkably well. My money's on hash brownies or some kind of pot edibles. He just seems to be cruising along at that kind of speed (heard from a friend). Other possibility is some sort of perscribed opiate like Vicadin or Oxycontin. Whatever it is, something's got him relaxed and feeling pretty good....

Maybe I'm being naive, but I think Rob is relatively sober these days. The vibe I'm getting is more psychological, like he's depressed or dealing with some kind breakdown. Prescription drugs could well be an issue. (Not that I would know how to recognize that.)

That jives with what some people in the drug-know were saying on Twitter. Opiates, benzos.

His eyes were very "buggy", and that creepy smile at the end of most sentences. Benzos are more sedating, I'd suggest the "happier, chattier" oxycodone. Or cocaine, though I doubt that. It's something that made his eyelids open wider than usual, and his eyes were very white, a good indication that his liver is functioning well.
I don't recall any discussion here about how his teeth were whiter when he came back from "rehab". They certainly aren't pearl white but they also aren't nearly as yellow as they were before he disappeared in early June. He definitely had them whitened while away in "rehab". Or perhaps a good cleaning, I dunno. But they look better.

It's Robbie wiping his mouth after the "barely a peck", it was staged.

Last edited:
i'd bet everything on it being mdma.

Robbie definitely had some of the symptoms, I keep thinking about the Fords' semantic and literal statement games. In example, Robbie says he will not caught doing illegal drugs, and then does drugs you can get on prescription.

Maybe I'm being naive, but I think Rob is relatively sober these days. The vibe I'm getting is more psychological, like he's depressed or dealing with some kind breakdown. Prescription drugs could well be an issue. (Not that I would know how to recognize that.)

I would like to know would be prescribing drugs to a known addict, now that would be a good story, Robbie dropping someone else's prescription meds.

At Mrs. Ford's residence with the one and only #Robford ..... #bartending charity event with @stellaniicole

10632077_802143976485918_622702592_n.jpg

http://www.vinevideoviewer.com/p/792473404539395981_249715246

Attachments

• 10632077_802143976485918_622702592_n.jpg
    10632077_802143976485918_622702592_n.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,342

Looking at that cp24 post money raising party interview, I'm getting similar impression. Relatively sober for him on this particular night, to be more precise. The eye twitch could be just from stress, I've seen people have similar eye tics from very stressful situations. That was probably what's left of the Robbie "Tommy Boy" Ford persona he could muster for the camera.

I would like to know would be prescribing drugs to a known addict, now that would be a good story, Robbie dropping someone else's prescription meds.

It's not uncommon for alcoholics to be prescribed sedatives in the early stages of recovery. I suspect that's what he's been on, and perhaps taking a few more than recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back