News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 710     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stintz Exit stage right.

No more Stintz, eh? Well, good riddance to bad rubbish. And now begins the other candidates' mad scramble to snatch up all the people who would have voted for Stintz...all 6 of them.

But my question is this: Did that weird day that Stintz came out of Circus Clown's office looking like she'd seen a ghost play any role here? Is she doing this becuase the Fords wanted her to? Because they didn't want her to? What say the rest of you?

Yes, that is the first thing I thought of, except I hadn't expected her to wait so long to resign. I guess she (or the Ford Machiavelli team) thought if she waited a while no one would remember the day she came out of their office with an ashen face and without her purse. We can expect more dirty tricks to get more candidates out of their way. Strange as RoFo show a curious lack of interest in the actual job of mayor when it comes down to it.

Yes, that is the first thing I thought of, except I hadn't expected her to wait so long to resign. I guess she (or the Ford Machiavelli team) thought if she waited a while no one would remember the day she came out of their office with an ashen face and without her purse. We can expect more dirty tricks to get more candidates out of their way. Strange as RoFo show a curious lack of interest in the actual job of mayor when it comes down to it.

To me RoFo's idea of being mayor is glad handing with consti-chewants, cutting ribbons, wearing a big chain and sash that says MAYOR, telling people he doesn't like to STFU because I'm DA MAYOR. A very child-like at best to childish at worst of thinking what a mayor's job should be. Looking at him he honestly seems happiest to me when he was coaching football.

In any case, hope RoFo drops out sooner than later, so I don't have to go to my last option of strategic voting. Come on David Socknaki, put on some Rocky soundtrack, Eminem, Klingon opera, whatever music will get you hyped up and energized for this upcoming debate.

The problem with Ford dropping out of the Mayoral race is that he will run for Ward 2, and we will likely continue to be subjected to his antics. Better to lance the wart completely through an utter trouncing in October.

I wonder though, would Ford win in Ward 2? Are people there fed up with him?

Was there a pic of that or video?

The problem with Ford dropping out of the Mayoral race is that he will run for Ward 2, and we will likely continue to be subjected to his antics. Better to lance the wart completely through an utter trouncing in October.

I wonder though, would Ford win in Ward 2? Are people there fed up with him?

Absolutely, that's a very real possibility to me with Rofles running for ward 2 instead. Best case scenario is he gets trounced by Andray Domise, but it's fairly risky if the Fofam brand name still carries there. But yeah, we're in total agreement with the best trouncing needs to happen at the ballot box.

Well summed up. Ugh. Wonder what % 'x' really is, and what % over the basic 'crazification factor' % might actually vote (and vote Ford when it comes right down to it). Here's hoping some of the 'not Ford Nation' element you've included, are too apathetic to actually go vote (dare one hope for bad weather?)... and that the casual support for any other strong candidate, DOES turn out.

:D:cool:

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 54s
"He's not turning back, I'll guarantee that one" Doug Ford on Rob Ford's drug & alcohol use #TOpoli

Every time he guarantees something, the opposite happens.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 6m
Still no sign of Mayor Rob Ford at City Hall today #TOpoli

Doug was saying about the sobriety thing?

Last edited:
I really wanna go to fords house on Thursday. Dressed as a raccoon.

Rob, your guests are starting to arrive.
4ed7d97f-6038-42f5-96f3-3fcdcdbab12d.jpg

Do we have enough booze?
drinking-with-racoon.jpg

We love the Viennese Torte.
rocky2.jpg

I just received a robocall from Sarah Thompson who presented herself as one of the top 4 candidates...
spit.gif

Huh? There are like 25 people in all of Toronto who even know about that! Basically, RFMG sit-in folks and people on this thread (who aren't already RFMG sit-in folks). And not all of those people put much stock in it. Walking out of a room with a pale face and forgetting your purse doesn't prove you were threatened or anything. Maybe you're just tired that day, maybe coming down with a cold.

Some of her strange positive comments about Ford, and clowning around with him at that playground and some other stuff -- I'll admit that's weird. But I'm not holding that office incident as proof of anything. It's a tiny, tiny seed at this point, but needs more to it to grow into anything.

It wasn't just that incident but also her behaviour when the media talked to her after. She was very jumpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back