5.2K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 735     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure we'll be hearing a few outright ethnic slurs before all is said and done in October as well.

oliviachow 7:31pm via Twitter Web Client
Today I was called a bitch on CFRB twice, for challenging @TOMayorFord for not telling the truth. Fair?

Last edited:
That page is not working for me :/ Probably for the best, I'ld most likely only get incredibly frustrated that he's able to get away with being wrecked on camera. Sigh.

Doesn't work for me either, PP. It's a video of Obama. Not that I don't enjoy watching an actual politician.

2 hits or a just a miss?

Sobriety coach is MIA and Ford is out and about appearing to be high. The question is, is the coach MIA because Ford is using or is he using because the coach is MIA....

If word on FoFam's street says there's evidence floating around of an un-sober Rob, either since his return or during the last weeks of rehab, the Sobriety Coach becomes a liability because he's a visible lie. No use in paying for what you ain't using. "Using" is an important word here.

In that same scenario, Sobriety Coach might prefer to resign quick smart. Hanging on wouldn't give him much billable credibility in future. That's a serious career killer. Quitting now because "Rob won't listen" and "Doug's a jerk" aren't statements that can be reasonably challenged.

Mutual interests could mean terminated by mutual agreement. Nobody has to get fired. Unless somebody gets some form of pleasure out if it <cough>.

So from the visuals, does this mean The Man is Back and it's time to party!?!? :cool: :p

This interview on CP24 is quite telling. He's clearly baked as a pie and his sobriety coach, who just said his job is to be there 24/7 is nowhere to be seen. No Jerry, just Amin who has been standing by Rob Ford while he's been high for months. Cue the drunken stupor!

Last edited:
Big Rob and Doug are at the TFC game tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back