5.1K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 726     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just doing an npr survey - is that a candidate-paid one? Most questions were top 3 but the first/second choices even included Sarah Thompson ...

Also asked if we believe rob's apology and if we should give ford another chance.

Last edited:
As I mentioned earlier, maybe Ford is on The Marijuana Maintenance Program

I think though it is more likely that he was on a crack binge last night. His voice sounds all gravelly, his eyes are half open, slowed speech, long pauses between words. It would be hard to smoke weed while his staff and handlers were with him all day. Anyone know what time he started work?

RFMG tweeted he got in just before 9am!! I know, surprised me too!:))

The coarse voice could be from the shouting he did at the debate last night.

I don't think having Amin with him would stop him from drinking or smoking or whatever he was up to.

So oot n' aboot Robbie was baked, and 24/7 Sobriety Sherpa wasn't around. Assuming that the baked-ness was fully evident, it seems fair to assume that the Tenzing of Temperance has cut bait and fled. He has a 'practice' to maintain, after all. And those Benjis ain't gonna roll in with his most high-profile client ever publicly lolling in the stone. Especially, if he's seen being cape-man for stumbling, slurring, slo-mo Robbie. The kimono is open. An epic is burbling down the pipes, one suspects.

Rob Ford campaign office a few minutes ago. I guess that's the Scarborough branch?
http://instagram.com/p/qiEQEMtOFT/

Sounds like Doug is the designated babysitter during Coach's absence?

Rob looks sober in this selfie:
https://twitter.com/canhowie/status/489557523796463616/photo/1

"Note that @TOMayorFord was the only mayoral candidate to not attend Barbara Hall's park dedication. Must be his Church St. allergy"
https://twitter.com/bigcitypolitics/status/489573357088960512

That's the Scarborough branch with those beautiful curtains! Also, the guy in the Canada outfit was at the Pan Am opening at NPS last week.

RFMG tweeted he got in just before 9am!! I know, surprised me too!:))

The coarse voice could be from the shouting he did at the debate last night.

I don't think having Amin with him would stop him from drinking or smoking or whatever he was up to.

He was in his office with a film crew this morning.

I'm dying to know where sobriety coach is. I hope the media asks tomorrow, not that I expect an honest answer.

Lots of folks here are sayin' Ford was high this afternoon.

Not that I wouldn't put it past him, but ... how would some of you folks know ... unless you lot have been high yourselves?

I learned today that sobriety coach is visiting wife at home as she had an allergic reaction to something and was in the hospital.

Lots of folks here are sayin' Ford was high this afternoon.

Not that I wouldn't put it past him, but ... how would some of you folks know ... unless you lot have been high yourselves?

Are you trolling? Because they've seen people who are high? Because they've seen a movie or TV show? There's many ways you could look at him and think he was high having never taken a drug yourself. So you must be trolling.

Maybe they have friends / family who have been high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back