5.2K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 739     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RF being at Danzig today, not responding to 'consorting with drug dealers who sell guns which kill kids" questions, and the cleaning up Rexdale comment.

Does anyone remember last year, just after the Project T arrests, reporters went to Ford's house to get his statement. He came out and it seemed like he didn't know anything about the arrests. The cops didn't even let the mayor know, as a courtesy, that things were going down, because they knew he was tied up in the whole mess!

It's pretty disgusting for him to go in and claim that he "noticed the problem" in Rexdale and cleaned it up when he was very much involved in the criminality in the area.

AoD

That is some kind of delusionaly sickening crap right there. What a scumbag. That completely pisses all over the line in my mind.

Anyone want to take bets on whether Mikey "Simba" Ford will be presented to the adoring crowds as the Ward 2 heir apparent at next week's Ford Fest?

It's pretty disgusting for him to go in and claim that he "noticed the problem" in Rexdale and cleaned it up when he was very much involved in the criminality in the area.

AoD

Indeed, some of the people turfed out of their beds during the Project Traveller raid loudly blamed Rob Ford ... linked to the rumours that Lisi was telling his contacts that "the mayor would bring the heat" on them if the crack video wasn't handed over.

Re: RF being at Danzig today, not responding to 'consorting with drug dealers who sell guns which kill kids" questions, and the cleaning up Rexdale comment.

Does anyone remember last year, just after the Project T arrests, reporters went to Ford's house to get his statement. He came out and it seemed like he didn't know anything about the arrests. The cops didn't even let the mayor know, as a courtesy, that things were going down, because they knew he was tied up in the whole mess!
He gave the excuse that his cable was out and therefore knew nothing about the raids that morning.

Anyone want to take bets on whether Mikey "Simba" Ford will be presented to the adoring crowds as the Ward 2 heir apparent at next week's Ford Fest?

He's a funny little chap, Mikey. He was toddling along behind the Wrestlemania crowd at last night's debate looking for all the world like Rob's Mini-Me. Without being unnecessarily tasteless, Mikey's getting pretty close to the weight limit for getting into one of those nice little Cessnas.

What is old is new again.

But that's missing a part of the story, Kelly Girl, the part where John Tory was instrumental in the Chretien attack ads that emphasized his facial paralysis and helped deliver defeat to Kim Campbell.

Excellent. I knew it was a factor in Jean Chrétien getting re-elected when the attack ads back-fired, but I didn't realize John Tory's role in that Kim Campbell debacle. What goes around, eh! I guess the John Tory camp won't make that mistake this time, but who will?

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.' George Santayana​

When Jackie Crandles from CP24 was interviewing Rob Ford he seemed to be slurring his words.

Hello understatement! Ford is *wasted* in the CP24 video at Danzig.

In addition to slurring, he's doing that swaying thing he does and the dazed slow, simple answers to questions, with a little bit of mumbling thrown in. Also, he avoided speaking to her for as long as he could and then tried to get away as quickly as possible. I'm guessing he had one hell of a night after the debate, with some hair of the dog to get through the day.

And if you don't see it, take a look at this gem from April 20, 2013. This was the morning after his all night crack party where he "lost" his phone in a well-known west-end crack den. All the same signs are there. Apparently Jackie Crandles has a knack for catching Ford at his wasted moments:
http://www.cp24.com/news/mayor-rob-ford-picks-up-litter-in-etobicoke-park-1.1246521

This is just the tip of the iceberg (vodka) folks. He may not have been filmed in the act yet, but he will be soon. And the sooner the better.

Wow, was that ever weird. I just watched Rob and CBC going through an apartment that had been flooded in March. The tenants had been calling for help for months and the CBC picked up the story. Then Ford showed up too, I don't know if it was just coincidence. The reporter was showing Ford the condition of the crumbling walls, and he zoomed in on the bedroom window not having a lock. The place looked like a war zone and he thinks the tenants should be worried about locks on the windows. Can't see the forest for the trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back