5.1K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 714     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's commented that it's all pretty much over, now that Rob Ford has been exposed for what he is. So presumably he has other interests. The party is over, time to go home ... last one here, turn out the lights.

I still wouldn't count Ford out just yet. Though I do suspect a few more bombshells before Election Day.

i swear i've seen this video before, but the song feels new to me...

[video=youtube;y74-xd7_hTg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y74-xd7_hTg[/video]

ummm... he did have birthday dinner with mcrobb and his kids, no wife...

I shudder to think Auntie Lee Anne be drivin under suspension, especially if kids on board.

Out on the town with her, RoFo ends up as designated driver. Kinda funny.

ETA: The Indestructable Rob Ford groove thang makes me wanna drive all over town. Imma gonna get my cruise on!

Last edited:
I still wouldn't count Ford out just yet. Though I do suspect a few more bombshells before Election Day.

Jimmi T, as much as I respect you for posting all your insider stuff and putting your ass on the line I think you are overestimating how most of Frod Nation is a myth.

People voted for him because he had the typical Tea Party like slogans, those people tend to be VERY conservative. The fact he's a crack addicted alkie doesn't sit well with those folks, like I said before he'll garner less than a third of Chow's votes.

He's done, like dinner, as Tiger Williams would say.

Or, to put in CFL/Argo parlance "He's the Rocket Ismail" of TO politics, HOT, until we see the performance.

I shudder to think Auntie Lee Anne be drivin under suspension, especially if kids on board.

Out on the town with her, RoFo ends up as designated driver. Kinda funny.

That, right there, is why I continue to think that Father's Day dinner out was not with her. (How does McRobb get to Bracebridge on her own for dinner a 45 mins. + drive from her place with a suspended license and no car & no public transit.)

edit to add: That could be a REALLY expensive cab ride x2, but...

Last edited:
This was told to me a month ago, May 2014.

Thanks for the Michael Cooke/CP24 reference :). The vital piece of info missing from that interview is the "minor" aspect.

The info was relayed to me as follows: 1. There is a sex tape with a minor. 2. "They" are waiting for the right time to release proof of said tape. I do recall being told it would be close to election time. So what Cooke said didn't exactly match what I was told.

Who knows. This info did not come straight from a reliable source. I think if someone said this publicly, with certainty, it would have been broadcasted far and wide. It would have to be a completely airtight story. Ford would have to be charged. And I don't see the point in holding on to it.

I saw more or less this rumour online back in November 2013, basically that the video was "in the control room" of a 24 hour news station and "ready to roll" as soon as the digital cleanup to make it suitable for broadcast was completed.

That, right there, is why I continue to think that Father's Day dinner out was not with her. (How does McRobb get to Bracebridge on her own for dinner a 45 mins. + drive from her place with a suspended license and no car & no public transit.)

There were two women present at Crabby Joe's. What if McRobb drove up with Rob himself, and the second person drove the kids over from the cottage? She could have been CAS, but just as easily a relative of Renata's who is unknown to the media.

Rob could have picked her up and got her home afterwards. Like, you know, a real date!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back