867     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 774     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 578     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things that bugs me is how Rob referred to himself as having been a "bad boy" to the girl who met him in Midland.

Sorry dude, your actions have been neither cute nor playful nor insignificant enough as to be referred to with a dimunitive like "bad boy". Sounds like subconsciously he's still hung up on the idea of acting out against one or both parents - tells me he's got a long way to go.

Man that family likes their mitigating verbage - "bad boy", "coupla pops". Denialspeak.

but that refers to a dr. arthur blank... greenestone has a dr. susan blank.

Quite right, evvabeing. In my rush to make a lame joke I crossed a line and dispersed inaccurate information in the thread. Inexcusable, really. I apologize, and will withdraw to lick my wounds and consider the error of my ways. I think we're going back into quiet time, anyways. Witness:

Screenshot-9.jpg

But I have to say...

Pedantic carpenter says: "Plankman" is wielding a 3x3 (planks are wide). It was used as dunnage under a lift of lumber. You can tell from the long shallow groove where steel banding crushed the wood fibers.

...I was waiting for this! Really! Ummmm...Uniquely Farked Orator

Attachments

• Screenshot-9.jpg
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 968
Last edited:
Is it clear that Rob was actually inside the Moneymart doing business, or was he just photographed outside it?

The Star says:
Ford was spotted at least a couple times on Friday in Midland, Ont., about an hour southwest of the Greenstone facility. One resident, Kim Masin, got a photo with Ford and posted it on Twitter. Another, Liam Steffler, snapped a shot of the mayor leaving a cash store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back