News   Jul 18, 2024
 773     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 577     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my wild-assed speculation:

Renata's not had a job, we don't think, and presumably doesn't come from all sorts of family money either. Rob does, of course. My bet: he kept her on a very tight financial leash. It would give him plenty of control and keep her nicely dependent. So I'll speculate that another interesting aspect of the Ford household is that all the banking/bills/accounts are in Rob's name only, and he's just been handing her a wad of twenties every week for years: "here, go get us some groceries!" or whatever. And probably having some schmo from City Hall or Deco taking care of his water bills and stuff. Now that Rob's in "rehab," he needs to wire Renata her allowance.

Also: Un-Feeling Obstructionist

I'm sure some are scumbags (like Rob), but unfortunately for some poor people in this city, they need to use them to stay afloat. They prey on the most vulnerable, they should be banned.

And if Ford didn't have his family, he *would* be dependent on cash stores to keep him afloat.

Don't forget Rob's touching and thoughtful gift for Renata at Christmas - a cheque for $2,000. I'm sure he made the zeros into little heart shapes....

So what we've learned is that it's more lucrative to get a video of Rob Ford smoking crack than to be his wife. Approximately $3000 and a truck more lucrative.

Here's my wild-assed speculation:

Renata's not had a job, we don't think, and presumably doesn't come from all sorts of family money either. Rob does, of course. My bet: he kept her on a very tight financial leash. It would give him plenty of control and keep her nicely dependent. So I'll speculate that another interesting aspect of the Ford household is that all the banking/bills/accounts are in Rob's name only, and he's just been handing her a wad of twenties every week for years: "here, go get us some groceries!" or whatever. And probably having some schmo from City Hall or Deco taking care of his water bills and stuff. Now that Rob's in "rehab," he needs to wire Renata her allowance.

Also: Un-Feeling Obstructionist

If this were true then what does Renata do with all those cheques she gets from Rob for Christmas, Valentine's Day and presumably her birthday (although IIRC her birthday was celebrated at the Ford family Xmas party last year so that cheque might be a Birthday/Christmas "combo":rolleyes:

If this were true then what does Renata do with all those cheques she gets from Rob for Christmas, Valentine's Day and presumably her birthday

Yeah really, it's not like she spends it on weed, she steals the Mayor's stash.

The Escalade being parked in the woods in the early morning hours is sure bizarre. Maybe Ford was partying with that girl in the woods like he used to with Lisi

Make out sessions in the back of the 'Lade in both scenarios I bet.
The latest coulda went down like this,
1. The Robs meet
2. McRob gets kicked out for fornicating, losing watches, boozin' whatevs
3. McRob takes keys to 'Lade and agrees to meet for McLovin/Mcknuckin/???
4. Dude sees the 'Lade at 3AM, but RoF back in by 6, with McRob leaving in the 'Lade
5. McRob is on cloud 9, having landed her largest fish yet, gets a lil' too happy, gets popped.

1. The Robs meet
4. Dude sees the 'Lade at 3AM, but RoF back in by 6, with McRob leaving in the 'Lade
5. McRob is on cloud 9, having landed her largest fish yet, gets a lil' too happy, gets popped.
The person who saw the esclade in the early morning said it was empty, so they weren't mcloving in the back seat.
Perhaps they were downing vodka in the bushes, and then practicing football "tackles".
RF was probably running around the woods, screaming: "I'm RobF#ckinFord! I'm an athlete!"

1. The Robs meet

Love this one. Two nicotine-stained thumbs up!

Also think Renata and Rob were not living together prior to his entry to Greenestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back