News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 588     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
caylaclarkson tweet time...

Says 8.45 am here. You have have your time zone set wrong.

Thanks. I was thinking it seemed odd for her to be going to school at that hour. I'm not on twitter but hadn't noticed 3 hour difference on topoli until you mentioned it. New Firefox update maybe screwed something up :confused:

Doug's probably still wrong though. :D

That's about what i came up with too. Would have loved to see the look on Rob's face when he got turned away at the border. First time he's heard "no".

He heard "no" when he tried to crash the directors' lounge at the ACC. That set him off on a sweary rant in which he blamed his exclusion on MLSE. Poor Cllr Di Giorgio was quite rattled by the whole thing. That night ended at Muzik. I wonder if Rob kept his temper in check with the US border guards. I wouldn't have wanted to be the pilot of that exec jet who had to fly back to Buttonville with a belligerent passenger like Rob on board.

Right. I recall there being warnings to hotels where he was due to stay that he was a high-maintenance guest.

One can only imagine the shit that will go down if he ever does actually end up in rehab for real.

Rob is obviously the smouldering Judd Nelson 'Rebel/Bad Boy' character.

John Bender!

Bender-225x300.jpg

Attachments

• Bender-225x300.jpg
    Bender-225x300.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 922
Except of course that he's not detoxing since he's not in detox/rehab.

Also, I don't think for a second they had rehab set up for him in Chicago. I think he was just going to hang out at Doug's.

Today's insane shenanigans have made it laughably clear that actual addiction treatment was never in the picture. I think the purpose of Chicago was to get Rob far away from the TO press and have an easier time saying whatever they wanted about rehab. I think they didn't anticipate getting turned away, and they have been scrambling and messing up ever since. I 100% believe that girl's account of Rob's foolish stop-off at the Horton's (and that he's dumb enough to think changing into a track suit would make him less conspicuous). I assume he was en route from one hiding spot to another. So I guess that's my theory.

He heard "no" when he tried to crash the directors' lounge at the ACC. That set him off on a sweary rant in which he blamed his exclusion on MLSE. Poor Cllr Di Giorgio was quite rattled by the whole thing. That night ended at Muzik. I wonder if Rob kept his temper in check with the US border guards. I wouldn't have wanted to be the pilot of that exec jet who had to fly back to Buttonville with a belligerent passenger like Rob on board.

Then again, you have to consider that RoFo wanted to get into the ACC lounge. I'm not as sure that he wanted to go to rehab.

...if you ran every red-light, zoomed past every-open street car door and had no concern for citizenry, then maybe, 30 minutes. But this would make you a psychopath idiot and you shouldn't be on the road in the first place.

Ding Ding Ding

You just confirmed Doug's story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back