902     0 
News   Jun 24, 2024
 566     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have no idea where he is...

KatieSimpson24 7:54am via Twitter for iPhone
Mayor's lawyer says he wasn't on the plane that headed to Chicago with Rob Ford, so he can't comment on what happened.

Or up at the cottage with Mikie playing pinochle. Or at Jerry's place jonesing with trainer guy Valerio Mosca. Or camped out behind the newly re-papered windows at the campaign office. Or at the Grand. Or. Or. or. As we discovered last time, 'professional help' doesn't necessarily mean the same thing to the Fords as it does to the rest of us.

How amenable is *Doug's* place? Maybe his Instagram wife and girls are doubling up on the fitness routines and IV drips of fruit-and-veggie-and-choco smoothies...

There's a council meeting this morning at 9:30am so maybe Doug will be there to throw out some dubious story about Rob's "rehab".

How amenable is *Doug's* place? Maybe his Instagram wife and girls are doubling up on the fitness routines and IV drips of fruit-and-veggie-and-choco smoothies...

I'd be more inclined think he's drying out, locked in a cheap strip motel room somewhere not too far out of Toronto, with Mikie in the next room checking in between episodes of Days Of Our Lives & Springer.

I continue to believe that we'll never see Rob again, at least in any meaningful context (e.g. campaigning for mayor). Doug wants the PC leadership and Rob has run out of do-overs.

Homemade "rehab" seems to be a likely solution here. The Fords have a well-known distrust of all authority, including so-called medical professionals or addiction experts, and have a habit of doing everything on the cheap. Motel room sounds about right.

Last edited:
Being denied entry to the U.S., or feeling the need to withdraw an application to enter, is probably a major defeat for Rob now. After all, we know how U.S.-worshipful Rob really is. There exists a recording of Rob expressing the desire to just get outta here and move to California, no?

Entry to the U.S. for Rob? Nope, I think that ship has sailed. I wish this weren't so, because there is nothing I would like more than to have this goof permanently gone from here.

Being denied entry to the U.S., or feeling the need to withdraw an application to enter, is probably a major defeat for Rob now. After all, we know how U.S.-worshipful Rob really is. There exists a recording of Rob expressing the desire to just get outta here and move to California, no?

Entry to the U.S. for Rob? Nope, I think that ship has sailed. I wish this weren't so, because there is nothing I would like more than to have this goof permanently gone from here.

" No, I'm not coming back, once I'm done, I'm done. I'm going to California."

I continue to believe that we'll never see Rob again, at least in any meaningful context (e.g. campaigning for mayor). Doug wants the PC leadership and Rob has run out of do-overs.

When Hudak loses the election Dougo will be pushing the party hard for a leadership convention but don't worry about Doug succeeding - McLeod will eat him alive.

They have no idea where he is...

KatieSimpson24 7:54am via Twitter for iPhone
Mayor's lawyer says he wasn't on the plane that headed to Chicago with Rob Ford, so he can't comment on what happened.

Who was on the plane with Rob? Did Mikey go too or did they just truss Rob up and send him solo?

Someone should check the Brampton party mansion basement.

If he arrived in Chicago, am I right to think he could have boarded a second longer range plane to a different country without going through US customs? Perhaps he IS in Mexico or the Caribbean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back