4.7K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 684     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be *that* guy, but please don't use the honorific "right honorable" for the mayor. Nor is he hizzonor/His Honor.

RtHon is reserved for past Governor Generals, current and former PMs and Chief Justices of the supreme Court.

Mayors are "His/Her Worships".
I always thought "Right Honorable" was a strange title. It sounds like something Jed Clampett would say: "He's a right honorable feller".

Thank you for that information, right honourable sir, his honour YYZ2YHZ.

Also why the hell would you go to Halifax? With all due respect, your majesty.

You can call me "Ms". :)

Have you ever been to Halifax? Lake Ontario is nice, but the call of the ocean is something else altogether. I drive 20 minutes and buy lobster from the guy (with 6 teeth) who pulled it out of the water. You drive 20 minutes, and you're 1/3 of the way to work.

It's all about quality of life. :)

btw, I have to say that Jimmi T's info has been excellent since MM decided to move to tweettier pastures. Always short , to the point, and very credible info. Thank you for giving us a unique insider look at this hopefully one in a lifetime story.

Ever notice how Jimmy T and MetroMan never post at the same time? Put the dots together, people.

You can call me "Ms". :)

Have you ever been to Halifax? Lake Ontario is nice, but the call of the ocean is something else altogether. I drive 20 minutes and buy lobster from the guy (with 6 teeth) who pulled it out of the water. You drive 20 minutes, and you're 1/3 of the way to work.

It's all about quality of life. :)

I've been to Halifax. If you want to live in Canada and in a big city by the ocean, I prefer Vancouver to be honest. The weather's nicer and you can't beat the view.

But I have a lot of friends who love Halifax... They're strange, though.

Jimmy T has been pretty awesome. Metroman was good before/during the mass staff resigning. But outside of that there not much there. The Stintz/Chow working together idea he put out was so out of left-field.

This whole Ford thing is so absurd. He keeps acting like the past isn't the most accurate way to see what somebody is all about. If you don't form an opinion (or judge) on the actions they did on the past, what the heck do you form an opinion on? How folksy they are? His defense is messed up. BTW does being drunk mean you can do whatever the hell you want because "you were drunk" have you heard anybody else ever get away with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back