News   Jul 15, 2024
 736     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 596     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tabatha Southey ‏@TabathaSouthey 50m
Please let it be with Bieber. RT @goldsbie: Michael Cooke on CP24: "The rumour is that 1 of the [3 videos for sale] is a sex tape."

Edit: Cooper was 2 minutes ahead of me. Oh well.

Maybe. But Tabitha is way funnier than me. People should read your post instead.

So he goes to rehab., and that's good. He still comes out a racist, homophobic, misogynistic bully.

More denial--doesn't bode well for chances of rehab.

ddale8 11:47pm via Web
Deja vu: Ford's lawyer, today, to the Globe: "It’s difficult for anyone to prove what the mayor is smoking in the video, Mr. Morris said."

in the transcript from the night at Sullie's he mentions going to California if he doesn't win.
I'm pretty much 100% convinced that the Ford brothers have some crappy reality show in the works.

Natalie Alcoba ‏@nataliealcoba 49m <-- 11:02 pm
Renata Ford saw me when I knocked on mayor's door tonight. Turned off lights, drew blinds, beckoned her son away from window.

He'll have trouble staying sober after his 30 days of rehab. He'll go home to the same wife, kids and more importantly, the same Mom, Doug, Kathy, and Randy. He won't be able to do it. Guaranteed.

No way he lasts out the course of rehab. If he's Florida-bound or somewhere similar, unless he's actually tied to the bed or locked up, he'll last three or four days before he makes a run for it. He'll get picked up in some random bar, den, or trailer park crazy drunk & high out of his mind, and end up in jail or dead in a ditch (as his staff always feared). Assuming he's really going to a rehab centre, and not just handing himself into the care of some 'professionals' like his steroid-dealing personal trainer.

Doug heading to Chicago, April 24:
BmhBpL7IEAAqwyk.jpg

https://twitter.com/durabilite/status/461691137770942464/photo/1

Some thoughts...

I wonder if this brings Brazen 2 to an end?

If Ford is in rehab, at least the surveillance portion is done. I hope they got what they needed.

Does this make an arrest imminent?

Is this rehab a preemptive strike to soften the blow of charges? I know lots of people go to rehab on the advice of their lawyers, while waiting for trial, in order to show remorse with the hopes of receiving leniency from courts.

Will Ford have a hard time getting into the US if he tries to go for rehab?

That's not how police investigations work, generally. They arrest when they have evidence. Though I get Ford is a special case.

Did the Sun pay for the audio? How much?

Why did Ford say he was done and going to California in the audio? Did he know he was going to rehab already?

kristynwongtam 10:31pm via Web
Ford might rehabilitate his health but 30 days isn't going to cure his racism, misogyny, homophobia & chronic tendencies to break the law.

X1000

"Being depressed at Flaherty's demise" didn't suddenly cause Rob to succumb to a sudden attack of misogyny.

Natalie Alcoba ‏@nataliealcoba 49m <-- 11:02 pm
Renata Ford saw me when I knocked on mayor's door tonight. Turned off lights, drew blinds, beckoned her son away from window.

I guess that settles the rumour that she left a few weeks back.

Maybe. But Tabitha is way funnier than me. People should read your post instead.

Too right. Funnier than anybody ...

Tabatha Southey ‏@TabathaSouthey 2h
Dagos, of course. Hitherto untrashed ethnicities only place this could go. A yr from now, Ford, drunk in bar slamming “fucking Norwegians."

Just one more of a bunch of really good tweets. Cannot wait for G&M column on Saturday ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back