News   Jul 15, 2024
 508     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 556     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Kaszor @dkaszor · 3m
An image of the bar that the Rob Ford audio was recorded in: http://natpo.st/1iBFcdF
BmhPEzQCIAEvCTa.jpg:large

I'm sure Doug will show up at some point tomorrow for a presser to provide spin and support (and likely some denials).

I don't think the Ford Nation supporters care about this, they will support him now matter what. The guy could kill someone and they would say he's saving taxpayer money.

Good on Doolittle. Note lack of coverage in the Star re. the video. Looks like they lost their Ford sources.

My prediction, Ford drops from race, and instead runs in his old riding, saying something like "I'm returning to my roots in Etobicoke".

He'd be better off running in Scarborough. His numbers in Etobicoke aren't what they used to be.

It's deja vu all over again...

reporterdonpeat 11:23pm via Web
“If they saw the video, let’s all see the video" Rob Ford's lawyer on new crack video.

So it seems to me that Kathy Ford and Sandro Lisi have been working with Robin Doolittle this whole time... they set him up for this video on Saturday in his sisters home..... I don't like RF ... but to set him up like this and then to sell the video.... just WOW... by his own sister

That's a pretty interesting theory.

from the Globe

Unlike the first notorious video that captured the mayor apparently smoking crack cocaine, the mayor is not smoking from a glass pipe, rather a metal one. Scott MacIntyre, the former common-law spouse of Kathy Ford who is now suing the mayor, said in an interview that the mayor’s sister smokes crack from metal pipes that can also be used to smoke marijuana. “All you do is put foil on top,” Mr. MacIntyre said, explaining how such a device can be converted for crack use. A metallic liner, which forms the bowl of the pipe, can be seen in the footage The Globe viewed on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back