475     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 582     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 2.1K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
And second Ford denial of the night. Getting the feeling rehab is a PR stunt...

StrashinCBC 10:57pm via Twitter for BlackBerry

Mayor Ford: I have a problem with alcohol and choices I make while under the influence.
There is no mention in statement about drug use.

And this:

reporterdonpeat 10:51pm via HootSuite
“Give me a shot right now or I’ll fucking break your legs. I want another one" Rob Ford at bar in new audio.

Its getting to the point that you can't fit all of Fords "Greatest Hits" comments on a T-shirt...

You need a robe...

And second Ford denial of the night.

StrashinCBC 10:57pm via Twitter for BlackBerry

Mayor Ford: I have a problem with alcohol and choices I make while under the influence.
There is no mention in statement about drug use.
It looks like a veiled comment that he only takes drugs when he's drunk.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 now
CORRECTION: It is not clear that the "rape" comment was uttered by Rob Ford, and it might well be someone else. I apologize for the tweet.

AoD

Yep -- he only does crack when in a drunken stupor.

The statement is just the same old victim crap. Pray for me and my family, I love Toronto, I've TRIED to take care of this myself and sought help, and I'm oh so vulnerable so please cut me some slack, blah blah.

I sincerely hope he gets help and is able to live a happy and healthy life but anything less than a complete resignation and an admission of the impact of his behaviour on his family and all of Toronto is a failure.

I am praying alright - for divine judgement. Don't give a flying F what he has to go through or what his life will turn out to be. Enough is enough.

AoD

Holy crap. Don't read the thread for two hours while working at my computer and all hell breaks loose!

I can't believe he thinks that denials and being the victim are going to somehow make it all better (again). As TJ O'P says above, nothing less than resignation and a complete admission of the impact of his behaviour will cut it. He's an adult and should take some responsibility. At least if he did that he would get some credit for doing it.

Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie
And now Cooke says that "Kevin Donovan has done 90% of the work on this Ford story for the past year or so." Ouch.

The Star coming across like the guy who was dumped by a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back