News   Jul 15, 2024
 347     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.8K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 now
Mayor Rob Ford appears to say on the audiotape: "Is that your wife? Get a shot right now or I'll fucking rape her."

AoD

Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie
And now Cooke says that "Kevin Donovan has done 90% of the work on this Ford story for the past year or so." Ouch.

I don't see it in the Sun link that I followed. Where is it?

They've updated that story at least a couple of times since it was first posted; the audio was added on the third iteration/second update. You might have followed the link before the audio was added. Just hit refresh/F5.

Why do Ford's disgusting threats never change?

ddale8 10:51pm via Twitter for iPhone
Mayor Rob Ford appears to say on the audiotape: "Is that your wife? Get a shot right now or I'll fucking rape her."

CP24 ‏@CP24 8m
Star editor Michael Cooke says the paper is working on their own story about Ford and two nights of "utter debauchery" at Muzik nightclub.

AoD

And this:

reporterdonpeat 10:51pm via HootSuite
“Give me a shot right now or I’ll fucking break your legs. I want another one" Rob Ford at bar in new audio.

reporterdonpeat 10:51pm via HootSuite
“Give me a shot right now or I’ll fucking break your legs. I want another one" Rob Ford at bar in new audio.

He's such a charmer

Get your facts straight. Last time he politely *asked* a lady if she wanted *Iranians* to rape her. Completely different scenario.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 now

AoD

Just unbelievable.

On a lighter note, this made me chuckle:

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie
Ford to Warmington: "This is from Monday night? That’s weird.…I’d like to know who I threatened to punch out." http://bit.ly/1jjNAgM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back