13     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.7K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why the Fords need the media to expose the dealers, though. Presumably Rob Ford knows who he gets his crack from.

Lol, that is a fantastic point.

Am I the only one laughing like a maniac right now? It's been almost a year since the first video broke, literally like 16 days from now. It's hilarious that the Sun is still spinning it like the bar rant is the reason he's headed to rehab, it's hilarious that the lawyer is trying to spin this against the dealers, and it's absolutely f'n hilarious that he thinks 30 days in rehab is going to erase this. I have really serious doubts that he can survive this again. The first time was a fluke. There's no way we're doing a complete repeat of the last year of our collective existence.

kristynwongtam 10:31pm via Web
Ford might rehabilitate his health but 30 days isn't going to cure his racism, misogyny, homophobia & chronic tendencies to break the law.

“From a personal point of view, I think that this guy is a human being … he’s a real honest to goodness elected person, but he’s human. And I respect the guy for making this decision and I hope he sticks with it,†Warmington said.
Somebody made the decision, but there's no evidence yet it was RoFo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back