1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 460     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably important to note that the dealer selling the video says it's crack. He would know, after all.

It is a bit ambiguous but if it was lit from the bottom it's crack, from the top marijuana. I suspect the Globe would have noted if it was lit from the top.

Pretty sure you can use any pipe that will allow the heat to be applied from the bottom. Most people smoking weed in a group share a joint, not a pipe.

Is Sandro breaking bail conditions?

Here's the real Q to consider: We know Brazen 2 is ongoing and we know Ford is still doing drugs with Lisi. (Which is just amazing to consider.)

What are the odds that the cops weren't there watching this or one of the other who-knows-how-many times they've done this?

Last edited:
So the Ford family can track them down--

JProskowGlobal 10:04pm via Web
FORD'S LAWYER to GLOBAL: "From what I gather its drug dealers who took the video and I hope the media call into question who they are"

Perhaps the Globe is different. My understanding from Crazy Town was that whenever The Star received media - the crack video, the drunken rant in the living room - they informed the Fords and his staffers that they had a video and would be willing to show it to them privately so they can speak on it before being published.
My guess is that is standard protocol for all news organizations. Give the person a chance to comment before going to print.

My guess is that is standard protocol for all news organizations. Give the person a chance to comment before going to print.

Yes. For moral and legal reasons. It's not a "balanced" story if they can't respond. Crazy Town documented the MANY tries they made to get a comment before running the story from Ford, Towhey and others.

FORD'S LAWYER to GLOBAL: "From what I gather its drug dealers who took the video and I hope the media call into question who they are"

Well, yes. They're clearly the villains in this story, and need to be exposed.

LOL, I think we need to settle the question of who Rob, Kathy and Lisi are first.

AoD

Well, yeah, because that's what's really important -- the identity of the drug dealers. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back