1.5K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 430     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only wish I could have all the people in my life who didn't believe me when I said he was still on the rocks in the room with me right now. Oh well, they'll see my smug mug soon enough. (I'm such an ass sometimes)

So it seems to me that Kathy Ford and Sandro Lisi have been working with Robin Doolittle this whole time... they set him up for this video on Saturday in his sisters home..... I don't like RF ... but to set him up like this and then to sell the video.... just WOW... by his own sister

That's not what happened, I'd wager. They're dirt, but that would be a little too much even for them.

That's not what happened, I'd wager. They're dirt, but that would be a little too much even for them.

I hope im wrong... but the only 2 in the video are KF and SL .... who taped it in her basement... and how did it get to Robin ? And very quickly ?

I hope im wrong... but the only 2 in the video are KF and SL .... who taped it in her basement... and how did it get to Robin ? And very quickly ?
Who do you think Sandro buys from? A drug dealer, who would sell Rob out in a second. I knew Rob was still partying, I just thought he had learned his lesson about who he partied with. Guess not.

This makes Ford's attempt at "rehab" all the more pathetic. The Globe clearly gave them the head's up a few days prior and Dougy flew down to Florida to try an arrange a last minute Hail Mary.

As a side note, what a blow to the Sun! They are clearly trying to cover their man with a far less provocative story. The Globe comes out on top. Hardly a coincidence it occurred mere weeks into Doolittle's new gig?

How is this a coincidence if she went a few weeks ago and the video was from Saturday?

HEUgxUq.gif

Probably means a long weekend away at the cottage and back next week, rehabbed and improved.

Exactly my thought. Take a brief holiday, then come back and say he's cured of the crack habit and the drinking, so now you can all vote for him again.

Wonder if this dealer was the guy who drove Kathy to court
Probably, and Rob figured he could trust a buddy of Kathy's. He just doesn't get it, he actually thinks these people like and respect him. They are playing him like a fiddle. Kinda sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back