4.7K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 684     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets all remember that the Most Important Thing BY FAR is making sure Ford is not re-elected in October.

Rob getting arrested would be fantastic, just, (and incredibly cathartic), but it's ultimately not the point.

The point is defeating him, and making sure him and his asshole brother never darken the door of the Mayoralty again.

Let him live the rest of his life a free man, let him drink himself to death in some basement in Etobicoke, let him "get away with it", I don't even care at this point.

I just want to guarantee he is a one term mayor--full stop. I want to guarantee that he has to GO AWAY.

And whether he is charged or not--the city is going to have a fight on it's hands to make sure that happens.

Bravo! Couldn't agree more (but still want the buffoon in the zoo where he belongs).

Just chiming in here to really reinforce how totally crazy ALL OF THIS IS.

Also, Kinsella's a blowhard. Remember he also very confidently proclaimed that the video was "gone baby gone." I enjoy his crustiness (and ex-punk pedigree) but I think he doesn't know any more or less than I do.

Well my hope is that the OPP has just lulled Rob into a false sense of security in the hopes that he will screw up . Also Ford made the local news in Victoria BC about his no vote on Mandella. They played a snippet where he said he wished Mandella a Happy Birthday, he is an idiot.

Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 12.03.07 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 12.03.54 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 12.10.23 PM.jpg

http://globalnews.ca/news/1248461/rob-ford-going-mad-amid-crack-video-allegations-documents/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 12.03.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 12.03.07 PM.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 743
  • Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 12.03.54 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 12.03.54 PM.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 740
  • Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 12.10.23 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-04-03 at 12.10.23 PM.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 707
Last edited:
Agreed. Everyone please ignore Kinsella. The only point of his blog post that was quoted earlier was to make it seem all the more urgent that everyone get behind Olivia Chow, who he's supporting. Whenever he stirs the pot, he has an ulterior motive. Everyone in Canada needs to ignore him, except possibly to divine the motives of his particular faction of the Libs at some particular moment in time.

As an aside...Just in case you didn't think DoFo wasn't a creepy mofo.

Rob Ford Must Go ‏@robfordmustgo 8m
Doug Ford also cracked a joke about wanting to sleep with Nunziata but already having a wife. Wasn't sure whether to tweet. #topoli /JL

"Princess's" opinion of Robbie. Hahahaha...

As to Ford, her younger brother Fabio’s high school chum, [Elena] Basso said she warned the group of Dixon Rd. drug dealers about Ford.

“I told you guys from the beginning, he’s a big f---ing idiot,” Basso says.

The Articles all mention extortion. Full stop. Nothing else. No drugs/trafficking, no abuse of office, no "heinous other charge from the 6th dimension that dare not be spoken about".

It opens the door to a couple of possibilities -- 1. It's done, the imbeciles won the battle (but obviously not the war). 2. There's a lot more going on, and all is not exactly as it seems.

If MM is correct to say that warrants are being sought for property (Deco, home, etc..) -- and believe me, I can't get into MM's much hyped "intel" -- could we take at face value that perhaps there is an issue with *strictly* extortion, but there's still a lot left? A distraction? A misdirection that it's only extortion to put the perp at ease, off balance? After all, it's difficult to believe that evidence of extortion would be obvious at any of the properties. That's kind of a voice/communication thing. Drugs, sure, stashes of cash, sure.

^^^THIS
Ah well. I'm just kicking the darkness here. Fuck.

Keep kicking 'cause we all know eventually, the daylight will bleed through.

CBC Radio interview with OPP spokesman: He said, bluntly, that there is no evidence today to support laying any additional charges (meaning, additional to those already laid against Lisi). He clearly was referring to Brazen 2 as a whole (not hair-splitting about extortion versus other offences).

I find it very hard to imagine the Crown (fed or prov) laying, or supporting the TPS in laying, additional charges (against Lisi, Ford or anyone else) in the face of this - that is, without being able to point to some evidence not yet seen by the OPP.

Last edited:
When you agree with Basso....

Edward Keenan ‏@thekeenanwire 1m
Basso said she warned the group of Dixon Rd. drug dealers about Ford. “I told you guys from the beginning, he’s a big f---ing idiot.”
Collapse

This does make me smile.

As an aside...Just in case you didn't think DoFo wasn't a creepy mofo.

Rob Ford Must Go ‏@robfordmustgo 8m
Doug Ford also cracked a joke about wanting to sleep with Nunziata but already having a wife. Wasn't sure whether to tweet. #topoli /JL

With a little more context (I was typing this up when newearthling posted and noticed it in preview):

After allowing the reopening of the Mandela and Olympic votes so that Rob could 'fix' his 'mistakes':

@robfordmustgo
Doug & Nunziata just came around the corner. Somebody: "So you two are friends again now?" Doug: "We were always friends!" #topoli
12:46 PM - 3 Apr 2014

@robfordmustgo
(that last tweet was /JL, I just didn't have the room to sign it)
12:47 PM - 3 Apr 2014

@robfordmustgo
12:56 PM - 3 Apr 2014

@robfordmustgo
(I stress that he seemed to be saying it in jest) /JL
12:57 PM - 3 Apr 2014

It's over:

@NatalieCTV: BREAKING: Sources tell CTV that Mayor Rob Ford is unlikely to face any criminal charges in the Project Brazen 2 investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back