5.2K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 736     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be fair he also said, "I really make a point of not knowing where investigations are going unless there is something I need to know to help remove a roadblock ... or there is an arrest about to be made or not."

Exactly. If we could listen to the whole interview, I suspect it would add up to the guy talking about following investigations where the evidence leads etc. I sincerely doubt the head of the OPP would go on Joe W's Newstalk show to drop specific hints about the outcome of Brazen II, especially when he's acknowledging that he doesn't know details and that the OPP is not overly engaged. Mostly, I think he was trying to dial down some of the noise and speculation around the investigation. (Like that's gonna help. LOL). As for the rest, we'll know when we know.

I for one am glad it is early, as I am going to a tofu making workshop afterwards. :)

Ummm, that's not the sort of thing I'd let out in public.

Last edited:
It's imminent. Frontline cops who wouldn't be aware of Brazen 2 investigation seem to be hearing things. Some of which who were on side with Ford are finally jumping ship.

Not just tofu, but soy milk too.

I may even just ride my bike there!

I was just teasing, as a single guy I imagine this would be a good event to meet some healthy single ladies!

It's imminent. Frontline cops who wouldn't be aware of Brazen 2 investigation seem to be hearing things. Some of which who were on side with Ford are finally jumping ship.

I kind of want to see him lose the debate first, but whatever. Whenever justice decides to happen, I'll be pleased.

How imminent, day, week?

It was called "Crazy Town" not "Crazy Mayor" for a reason--

ddale8 1:41pm via Twitter for iPhone
CP24 reporter declares that it would be a good move for Ford to show up uninvited to the Garrison Ball and "spread Ford Nation love."

Good. I hope that includes my cop buddy :) We've had a number of discussions about Ford; I could never understand how someone who is sworn to uphold the law, etc. etc. could support him.

It was called "Crazy Town" not "Crazy Mayor" for a reason--

ddale8 1:41pm via Twitter for iPhone
CP24 reporter declares that it would be a good move for Ford to show up uninvited to the Garrison Ball and "spread Ford Nation love."
Which reporter? I can't imagine Katie saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back