207     0 
News   Aug 16, 2024
 327     0 
News   Aug 16, 2024
 271     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Monday is when Lisi's lawyer gets to see what's in the next batch of Brazen 2 docs, right?

And then what happens?

Kevin Spacey responded to the two clowns a few minutes ago:
https://twitter.com/KevinSpacey/status/444828306089574400

When did Mayor Ford start doing what people tell him to do? All you had to do was ask, guys. Here’s your pic.
BixY_NMCAAA7vqr.jpg

edit: kudos to LLtarra for the quicker fingers ;)

Anyway, you’re at 30-odd posts. Maybe if you stick around UT long enough, you will meet a gay person.

Good grief. What makes you think because I disagree with you that I've never met a gay person? What an arrogant response!

You pointed to several news articles and one very small, dubiously crafted study and I'm supposed to be convinced? Even if you are gay, your opinion is not necessarily reflective of the majority. It may feel that way to you but the world is an awfully big place where your (and my) limited knowledge might not be correct. I trust science but that study you pointed to was less than 50 people all aged 23 and regionally similar.

If you have links to more complete studies, by all means convince me. Just don't do it on this thread because it now has nothing to do with Rob Ford. PM me if you wish.

I don't think anyone's said that. My particular issue is the assumption that he IS gay, based on the fact he's never been seen on a date with a woman (nor, for that matter, a man), and the spreading of that as if it's fact. Spacey is a private guy, and speculation that he's gay has erupted from this privacy, rather than any data, proof or otherwise.

The previous quoted article said that there were pictures published of Spacey holding hands with a dude...not there's anything wrong with that.

Anyway, enough gay talk, more perp talk.

The previous quoted article said that there were pictures published of Spacey holding hands with a dude...not there's anything wrong with that.

A quote, apparently by Kevin Spacey, that I like: "If we stop using sexuality as a weapon against people, maybe everyone will eventually get cool with it."
http://www.oregonmarriageequality.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/GMO421.jpg

This Hollywood trip by the Ford's was supposed to a goodwill tour. It's a shame they would insult a decent and respected man like Mr. Spacey. I hope he doesn't think all Torontonians are like that!

Perhaps our Deputy Mayor should extend an official invitation to Mr. Spacey to come visit our city as an honoured guest!

To quote "Bruno": "I was about to give up on my dream of celebrity, when suddenly it hit me.

All the most famous stars in the world, Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Kevin Spacey, they all had one thing in common.

They were all straight."

Last edited:
Kevin Spacey responded to the two clowns a few minutes ago:
https://twitter.com/KevinSpacey/status/444828306089574400

When did Mayor Ford start doing what people tell him to do? All you had to do was ask, guys. Here’s your pic.
BixY_NMCAAA7vqr.jpg

edit: kudos to LLtarra for the quicker fingers ;)

I try to avoid all Ford Nation videos but I broke down and watched this one (Kevin Spacey video) and I can't believe how rude Doug is. He won't let his little bro get a word in edge wise. Every time Rob tries to talk, Doug cuts him off. Who does that guy think he is, a celebrity or something? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back