844     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 752     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 571     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoomer has just tweeted their regrets over the show and they said those words will never again be played on their station. Whatever. So much damage has been done by them, Ford and Black.

If not for his appearance last week, this whole thing wouldn't have happened. Dale filed the suit because Ford repeated his comments on their show.

True.
Odd though that the Junkies pretty much get a pass what ever they say or do with that whole 1st Amendment protection thing. And Znaimer is still on the hook for something someone else said here. (Don't get me wrong, someone at Zoomer/Vision should have excised what they knew to be false. And I believe American 1st Amendment protections are too broad.)

Also, it's a sideshow, but it will be fun to learn what the real Conrad Black has to say.

Fake Conrad is understandably overwrought.
Yeah, he is a great writer! :)
Lord Black ‏@LordConradBlack 3m
Wandering the Bridle Path alone. Wind blows. This is my walk in the snow. Need to find the truth.

@LordConradBlack 52m
Et tu, mon amis? If I am betrayed, do I not weep? I have felt the sting of loss before; never so bitter as tonight. Lord help me, myself.Lord Black ‏

@LordConradBlack 1h
Why doesn't this happen to Mansbridge? I am so weary of the conspiracy against me.

@Lord Black ‏@LordConradBlack 1h
Who lies in a Conversation??? There is no decency. The purity of the Conversation is gone. I am a wreck. My Conversation.

@Lord Black ‏@LordConradBlack 1h
All I know as foundation has crumbled. Why would a man lie, @ezralevant? I was so close to him. Inches away. We shared Red Bull. My god.

Yesterday he makes the news cycle with his surprise non-apology, apology in the morning to Dale on the floor of Council and then holds a dance party. Today The Slime issues the second letter on the down-low, avoiding cameras and as little attention as possible after the 6pm news. The Slime wins again. Tomorrow he'll be out of City Hall avoiding the media again talking to taxpayers about their windrow complaints.
He's brilliant, or whoever guiding him is.

Your clear-eyed view of the circumstances is destroying the morale of this troop. son.

Zoomer has just tweeted their regrets over the show and they said those words will never again be played on their station. Whatever. So much damage has been done by them, Ford and Black.

It should have been expected when the father of 'Baby Blue Movies' walked into the boardroom of the faith-forward ecumenical broadcaster's boardroom with a sexy, oversized novelty cheque.

More Mayor Rob Ford bobblehead dolls up for sale this Friday
Second Edition Robbie Bobbies feature new wardrobe, will raise funds for Canadian Cancer Society

The Mayor Rob Ford bobble head dolls are back.

Due to popular demand, the second edition of the dolls will go on sale this Friday, Dec. 20, at Toronto City Hall’s rotunda, 100 Queen St. W.

When the dolls first went on sale earlier this year, there were huge lineups to buy one.

Friday’s sale begins at noon.

The price is $20 per doll, with a strict limit of one per person.

The sale of the first 1,000 Robbie Bobbies, as the dolls have been called, has generated more than $12,000 for the United Way Toronto. Proceeds from the sale of 1,000 new Second Edition Robbie Bobbies will benefit the Canadian Cancer Society.

The Second Edition Robbie Bobbies will feature a new wardrobe.

http://www.insidetoronto.com/news-s...ord-bobblehead-dolls-up-for-sale-this-friday/

since a kijiji ad for one is already exists (http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-...-Mayor-Rob-Ford-Bobblehead-W0QQAdIdZ553243666) who do you think is already selling one for $250? a staff member?

Last edited:
We get it, Toronto, your mayor is a wild card and you kind of love it. Ford's approval ratings went up soon after he admitted to smoking crack while in office and a bobblehead in his image became a collector's item almost immediately. And the media loves it too. But he's raised the bar for odd mayoral behavior so high that a little dancing doesn't come close to registering on the "Rob Ford did something crazy" scale. It also stopped being funny a long time ago, and it's frankly shocking he's still actually in office. If anyone should be embarrassed at this point, it isn't Rob Ford.

http://www.thewire.com/global/2013/...-about-torontos-city-hall-dance-break/356291/

Just thought that i would let you guy's know that your Mayor has been making headlines as far away as Tasmania, we have our fair share of dropkick pollie's down under, but Rob takes the cake, Crack smokin, whore mongering, when is the book or movie coming out, amazed that he has not been booted after his performance's late at night in the underbelly of Toronto, shame , shame Mr Mayor.

Read my lips , I did not inhale....??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back