709     1 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 645     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 547     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad Rob did not read the letter of apology at council in its entirety and then sign it in front of all. But, that would be too much for him, so it is acceptable.

Yesterday he makes the news cycle with his surprise non-apology, apology in the morning to Dale on the floor of Council and then holds a dance party. Today The Slime issues the second letter on the down-low, avoiding cameras and as little attention as possible after the 6pm news. The Slime wins again. Tomorrow he'll be out of City Hall avoiding the media again talking to taxpayers about their windrow complaints.
He's brilliant, or whoever guiding him is.

One would expect the fortress has been shimmying with excitement today, after Hotmail's "That didn't appear to be crafted by a lawyer" thing. So advice has been given, taken and rendered. Oh, accepted by the plaintiff too. The Dougie interjection is just irritating noise at this point. Outside of Znaimer, this little mediaplay's over. Innit?

Yeah, in real non-fantasy life I would bet the mortgage that Doug is going to say that he's real disappointed that Rob lied, Rob is a big man for admitting the truth, but you gotta unnerstan' how stressful it is to be hounded by those guys running the Star sending that poor guy Daniel to cause all these problems in the first place.

Tomorrow is Thursday, is Ford still doing his radio show with the Washington people?

He did last week. I wonder if someone should tweet the apology letter to them (and ask them to ask if he read it before he signed it). The dancing council bit Kimmel picked up on will get some air time I'm sure.

One would expect the fortress has been shimmying with excitement today, after Hotmail's "That didn't appear to be crafted by a lawyer" thing. So advice has been given, taken and rendered. Oh, accepted by the plaintiff too. The Dougie interjection is just irritating noise at this point. Outside of Znaimer, this little mediaplay's over. Innit?

Also, it's a sideshow, but it will be fun to learn what the real Conrad Black has to say.

Fake Conrad is understandably overwrought.

He did last week. I wonder if someone should tweet the apology letter to them (and ask them to ask if he read it before he signed it). The dancing council bit Kimmel picked up on will get some air time I'm sure.

If not for his appearance last week, this whole thing wouldn't have happened. Dale filed the suit because Ford repeated his comments on their show.

He, or we, need(s) a 'Family Circus' style dotted line-style Billy-walked-home-this-way chart to illustrate his peregrinations at this point....the park, the crackhouse...city hall...the white limo...etc. Aaaah, the adventures of innocent youth. Thanks, Bill Keane! Remember kids, Grampy's watching from the clouds!
...and "Family Circus" is very religious. Rob Ford too is very religious of late. Someone should create a strip called "Ford Circus."

ku-xlarge.gif

Help me. I can't. stop. watching it. :eek:

Somebody needs to put the Charlie Brown Christmas dance music under that. 'Tis the season, after all.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YBPcoI4OE9Y

Smart and funny, I think ...

Tabatha Southey ‏@TabathaSouthey 2h
But a lovely feeling here in Toronto, it's like the Grinch's small heart grew 3 sizes that day, on the advice of his counsel.

Tabatha Southey ‏@TabathaSouthey 2h
Any apology by Mayor Ford that does not contain the phrase "drunken stupor" will always sound written by a lawyer to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back