News   Jul 16, 2024
 471     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 593     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Warmington's appearance on CNN with Jack Tapper

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/v...on-rob-ford-tried-to-buy-crack-video.cnn.html

Joe tackles the political conspiracy angle and he cites the G20 aftermath as an example of how "Chief William Sterling Blair" will not be held accountable for his actions (i.e. failure to charge Ford with a crime) as this "is not like the U.S. " where public officials are actually held to account (if Blair was the Chief of an American Police force he would have been fired long ago).

Maybe I have tougher views on crimes since my friend was brutally murdered on Queen and Portland. Yes, Maybe I do.

Session: 953
Date: 2013.04.20
Start Time: 7:13 PM
Duration: 1 min 50- sec
Outgoing (believed to be Mohamed "Remix" AHMED)

Summary: SIYAD asks if AI-IMED knows how much Kush he got from Rob FORD last
night.

Lets just absorb the summary!!

I'm losing track but I think that this about the fourth editorial from the Toronto SUN where they have asked for him to step down. Ford will not step down and these editorials are becoming a waste of ink.

You could always just stop reading the Sun. I hear doing so gives you a 10 point IQ bump.

As for "stepping down", well, what is there really left to "step down" from?

It's not like anybody expected Ford to do what any proper parliamentarian would have done from the get-go, and resign to at least show they maintained a thread of honour. No, Rob stuck around long enough to watch himself get castrated by the very Council he was elected to "lead". It's too late to resign.

There's no level of humiliation this man can't shrug off. Years from now, when you look at the endless plethora of things Rob Ford had done wrong, one of his biggest mistakes will be that he did not resign his post.

most of these criminals are from families that came to canada as refugees. For reason's i don't quite understand our political leaders in ottawa felt that canada had an "obligation" to grant asylum to the largest number of somalia refugee's in the industrialized world! For instance the somali diaspora in the united states is numbered at about 100,000. We have that many in toronto alone! A casual look at crime reports would seem to indicate that at least 50% of the violent crimes including murder involve people from within this group. Of course none of this should come as any surprise. Somalia is the most lawless country in the world where piracy and extortion crimes are a way of life for many. Of all the places in the world why did they choose canada - a country with a hostile winter climate - to settle? For the same reason that minnesota is popular with them. Easy and very generous welfare benefits and social services.

Gas plants! Undemocratic unelected politicians! Gravy train! Tax payers! Gas plants! Ornge! Gas plants!

Joe Warmington's appearance on CNN with Jack Tapper
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/v...on-rob-ford-tried-to-buy-crack-video.cnn.html

Joe tackles the political conspiracy angle and he cites the G20 aftermath as an example of how "Chief William Sterling Blair" will not be held accountable for his actions (i.e. failure to charge Ford with a crime) as this "is not like the U.S. " where public officials are actually held to account (if Blair was the Chief of an American Police force he would have been fired long ago).

No one cares for your blatant self-promotion. I mean, GAS PLANTS are being cancelled and you want us to watch CNN? GAS PLANTS!

If I wanted to immigrate to the USA for example, I would not be allowed in with a criminal record.

1) Why do you think Canada allows immigrants in with a criminal record?

2) How did (does) Doug Ford have a US green card, given his criminal activities?

xxviii) According to LIS s production order at I :23 PM he receives a call from number
. This call is forwarded to voicemail.

(1)

as per unified
DIBATTISTA DOB: 1974.04.22

comes back to Romeo

And look who's name pops up!!!

I am getting tired but to answer quickly, I send drivers across the border every day and they are not allowed to have a criminal record. They cannot cross.
I will do more reading and research tomorrow to see if I am wrong. g/nite

How Warmington gets on CNN is a mystery, but of course he redirects and deflects the story...that's what Warmington does in his race to the bottom of the journalistic barrel.

He knows CNN isn't going to question his "conspiracy", because they don't have a clue what he is talking about...and could care less. Shame on CNN for giving him a soapbox without being able to question his BS.

Perhaps the media should start concentrating on the fact that Ford isn't "slashing and burning" anything other than his integrity. He's manages to outspend his nemesis...Miller. Ha Ha

1) Why do you think Canada allows immigrants in with a criminal record?

2) How did (does) Doug Ford have a US green card, given his criminal activities?

1) Canada grants asylum to refugees from war-torn lawless countries whose criminal records - if they have one - are impossible to verify. Even if they commit crimes once in Canada we cannot deport them because their "lives would be at risk". Canadians are paying a big price for this policy. Don't kid yourself!

2) Doug Ford has never been charged much less convicted of an indictable offense in Canada so why would he be denied a green card? Because the Globe and Mail came out with an unsubstantiated story that Doug sold drugs when he was in high school? smh!

My other reaction to this ITO, is why are we letting so many criminals and gang bangers into the country? Sorry, I had to say it. They never came to Canada with marvellous intentions and intend on carrying on like in their old countries.

my understanding is that a large part of the Somali community that settled in the Dixon area started coming in the 1990s. The guys who are involved in this all seem to be in their 20s. They were probably kids when they arrived. Likely they became criminals for the same reason other people become criminals, not because of where they're from.

Also in places with widespread corruption and civil war like Somalia, what makes you think they spend time arresting thieves and drug dealers? They probably didn't even have criminal records in their country. Police can be paid off and the government keeps them busy dealing with political issues (arresting dissenters, harassing people from rival factions, etc).

interesting shot of Fords, ahemmm, "book" shelf.
I see:
I've always thought that a peek into ones bookshelf was very telling.

I would have expected something a little more intellectual -- like, Where's Waldo, Berenstain Bears, The Paper Bag Princess, etc...Apparently, this how Denzil Minnan-Wong learned how to ride a bike, a few years ago.

5c6b8bc56bceb8408b60256760b86e67.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back