338     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 448     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm losing track but I think that this about the fourth editorial from the Toronto SUN where they have asked for him to step down. Ford will not step down and these editorials are becoming a waste of ink.

What is new I notice is the Toronto SUN now has concerns with the police investigation. Why aren't the editor's asking for an outside police force take over? (the RCMP should come in , not the OPP which is under the control of the corrupt Wynne government). Why isn't the Toronto SUN asking Bill Blair to step aside until a full investigation can be done into his actions or inaction's?

Yes, RCMP didn't have a track record of major corruption. Let's shop around for a police force until I find one that fits my agenda...and while we're at it, stop flogging the thread with your BS, but then again, why am I saying this? It's becoming a waste of keystrokes.

AoD

Last edited:
I'm losing track but I think that this about the fourth editorial from the Toronto SUN where they have asked for him to step down. Ford will not step down and these editorials are becoming a waste of ink.

But it can help pierce the armor of the last vestiges of Ford Nation.

Peepers, I'd take the OPP over the RCMP any day. In my run ins I've always found the OPP to be very professional and human. Head and shoulders above any other police force in Canada.

Well if that's it then Ford escapes the noose.

Unless something else with hard evidence or testimony crops up then we should get used to all of 2014 being his campaign for re-election.

Can't say I'm very happy with TPS right now.

Chief Blair today: “There are a number of criminal prosecutions that have yet to take place and I’m very mindful of maintaining the integrity of those prosecutions.â€
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/12/04/police-have-done-their-job-on-rob-ford-investigation-blair

What is new I notice is the Toronto SUN now has concerns with the police investigation. Why aren't the editor's asking for an outside police force to come in and take over? (the RCMP should come in , not the OPP which is under the control of the corrupt Wynne government). Why isn't the Toronto SUN asking Bill Blair to step aside until a full investigation can be done into his actions or inaction's?
They are especially a waste of ink when Warmington and Sue Ann praise the fat fucking drunkbag the very next day.

gallery-dixon-raids-07.JPG

Cop: "So this is the tin foil Mayor Ford was chasing the dragon from"?

Attachments

• gallery-dixon-raids-07.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 455
Yes, RCMP didn't have a track record of major corruption. Let's shop around for a police force until I find one that fits my agenda...and while we're at it, stop flogging the thread with your BS.

AoD
The RCMP? HAHA

The head of the RCMP did a lot of ass covering dirty work for Mulroney, especially around the Airbus scandal.

What is new is that I notice that the Toronto SUN now has concerns with the police investigation. Why aren't the editors asking for an outside police force to come in and take over? (The RCMP should come in, not the OPP, which is under the control of the corrupt Wynne government.)[/B] Why isn't the Toronto SUN asking Bill Blair to step aside until a full investigation can be done into his actions or iinactions?

I've fixed the pleonasms for you Peepers (Joe). That ought to wrap it up.

Attachments

• gallery-dixon-raids-07.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 439
Until I see Rob Ford arrested, I have lost all faith in our justice system and the police. How can someone blatantly break so many laws and confess to them and yet nothing happens to him. If any one of us had done half the stuff Rob Ford had done we would be jail.

They are especially a waste of ink when Warmington and Sue Ann praise the fat fucking drunkbag the very next day.
By the time Ford is toast in Toronto, the likes of Warmington and Levy will be chased out of town and their so-called professional careers will be over. Maybe they'll join Ford shilling for dollars on reality-tv America where they'd all be way more comfortable...

Until I see Rob Ford arrested, I have lost all faith in our justice system and the police. How can someone blatantly break so many laws and confess to them and yet nothing happens to him. If any one of us had done half the stuff Rob Ford had done we would be jail.

In jail after a nice bootfucking again.

I don't care about the drugs....it's the drunk driving that bothers me.

That shit can't fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back