801     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 614     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the optics alone of an investigation of this magnitude into the mayor and Lisi without a significant charge would be disastrous for the TPS. But who knows?
Under normal circumstances charges don't necessarily need to be forthcoming. But the TPS let Ford off on numerous offenses such as repeated drunk driving in order to pursue bigger charges. If nothing comes out of it now that makes the cops look pretty bad.

I've been tipped by the same TPS source who told me about the pipe bombs weeks ahead of the arrest yesterday that they're very close to wrapping up Brazen 2 and that more arrests are coming..

Thanks, MM. Looking forward to more. :)

Would this do it? From a June 2011 Facebook post from Krista Ford:

Hey ya'll! Make sure you tune into the FAN590 a little earlier this morning! We have my friends at Team Body Pro - Ronnie Coleman & Valerio Mosca on at 9:45am followed by your LFL ladies Ashley Vanessa Docking, Annie Silvestri and myself on at 10:20am!

https://www.facebook.com/KristaFordL...16681948372616

Where do we send the invoice?

For the record, I prefer to think of them as ignorant rather than "dumb". Ignorant people are more likely to avoid educating and bettering themselves. There's a particular Ford National I have in mind as an example; smart guy but believes that post-secondary education is a boot camp for NDP values and this is of no worth to him.

Yeah, just like "liberries".

The only "liberrian" that'd matter to the Fords would be some General Butt Naked type to terrorize the elites;-)

I've been tipped by the same TPS source who told me about the pipe bombs weeks ahead of the arrest yesterday that they're very close to wrapping up Brazen 2 and that more arrests are coming. He couldn't tell me if Rob Ford will be charged but given everything I've been previously told about the obstruction of justice investigation and Ford's likely involvement in Lisi's extortion charges, the extent to which Ford is mentioned in the Lisi ITO, and now with the police requesting a month before releasing the wiretaps, I stand by my conviction that Rob Ford is going to have an awful Christmas this year.

Excellent news MetroMan. Our coup d'etat is proceeding as planned. It won't be long until we install our own union loving socilists as mayor :rolleyes:

[Obvious sarcasm]

I've been tipped by the same TPS source who told me about the pipe bombs weeks ahead of the arrest yesterday that they're very close to wrapping up Brazen 2 and that more arrests are coming. He couldn't tell me if Rob Ford will be charged but given everything I've been previously told about the obstruction of justice investigation and Ford's likely involvement in Lisi's extortion charges, the extent to which Ford is mentioned in the Lisi ITO, and now with the police requesting a month before releasing the wiretaps, I stand by my conviction that Rob Ford is going to have an awful Christmas this year.

Please, please, may Doug Ford be among those arrested, charged and convicted of conspiracy to commit extortion, or worse. Because apparently there is nothing in the Criminal Code about being a stupid, ignorant, vicious, selfish, constantly-lying thug of a person who appears on radio and TV over and over to shame and embarrass an entire nation, and seems to do nothing useful to try to turn a younger sibling away from a path that carries a very high risk of early death.

It's actually harder to hate Rob because his connection to reality is so obviously so so weak.

Disclaimer: I really think it's good that the law can't send you to prison just for being a total asshole.

now with the police requesting a month before releasing the wiretaps.

Sorry, just noticed this. It was the Crown requesting this. Is the TPS behind the request, or was that a typo?

Also, curiously, Lisi's lawyer in court today said this: " we don't know how Lisi found out about crack video". Is he saying this because he is waiting for the hammer to drop on Ford as the catalyst for Lisi's expedition?

Sorry, just noticed this. It was the Crown requesting this. Is the TPS behind the request, or was that a typo?

Also, curiously, Lisi's lawyer in court today said this: " we don't know how Lisi found out about crack video". Is he saying this because he is waiting for the hammer to drop on Ford as the catalyst for Lisi's expedition?

This is a turn of phrase. It means 'we don't have evidence before the court about how Lisi found out about crack video'. He wasn't testifying as to his own knowledge.

Isn't Krista associated with the bodybuilders? I thought her boyfriend was a cop/bodybuilder. It would bear to reason that he was connected to this personal trainer via her. Lord knows he wouldn't do any research or make an informed decision about his highly publicized training regime. I also found it hilarious that he listed his fitness goals as 'bigger arms, tighter chest.' You know, nothing about health. He just wants to get big and strong and tough.

Never mind just Krista--as delineated quite a number of pages back, Doug and his entire family are fitness freaks. Wouldn't be surprised if said trainer was scored through *him*--or, by extension, if Doug has been involved in some kind of steroid/supplement "rackets" over time. (Or, that *real* question that I've asked in the past yet has always passed w/a whimper: were steroids or other goof drugs a factor re the Don Bosco Eagles...)

What's double scary/hilarious is the notion that this is the Ford Family way of tackling whatever ails Rob Ford--rather acquiescing to wimpy stuff like rehab, pump him full of steroids so he'll be a big strong muscle man. Weird, indeed...

Last edited:

Please, I need this nightmare to end.

Please, please, may Doug Ford be among those arrested, charged and convicted of conspiracy to commit extortion, or worse. Because apparently there is nothing in the Criminal Code about being a stupid, ignorant, vicious, selfish, constantly-lying thug of a person who appears on radio and TV over and over to shame and embarrass an entire nation, and seems to do nothing useful to try to turn a younger sibling away from a path that carries a very high risk of early death.

It's actually harder to hate Rob because his connection to reality is so obviously so so weak.

Disclaimer: I really think it's good that the law can't send you to prison just for being a total asshole.

Doug should be held liable for the damage he is inflicting on Rob& this whole city. I hope he is arrested!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back