41     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 863     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.7K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been tipped by the same TPS source who told me about the pipe bombs weeks ahead of the arrest yesterday that they're very close to wrapping up Brazen 2 and that more arrests are coming. He couldn't tell me if Rob Ford will be charged but given everything I've been previously told about the obstruction of justice investigation and Ford's likely involvement in Lisi's extortion charges, the extent to which Ford is mentioned in the Lisi ITO, and now with the police requesting a month before releasing the wiretaps, I stand by my conviction that Rob Ford is going to have an awful Christmas this year.

Christie Blatchford:

"To the old saw about horseshoes and hand grenades, you may now add Meeting 44, the Nov. 18 special meeting of Toronto city council.
If that wasn’t a political castration a filled-to-the-brim council chamber witnessed, it’s close enough to count."

"I was in the second row of the public gallery and he walked inches from me, shaking the occasional hand, including that of the man beside me, who said he was an old friend, and giving the odd thumbs-up.
But mostly, with that big, thin, dangerous smile plastered on his face, he prowled the alley in front of the public gallery, daring the hecklers to heckle him in the face, in person.
Finally, a couple of them did."

"Here was the chief magistrate of the city, prowling up and down the public gallery, trying to intimidate the very people for whom he works and who pay his salary, frightening at least one woman, probably in her 50s, into pulling her blue scarf over her face."

http://www.vancouverdesi.com/news/o...er&utm_content=buffercf749&utm_medium=twitter

Last edited:
I've been tipped by the same TPS source who told me about the pipe bombs weeks ahead of the arrest yesterday that they're very close to wrapping up Brazen 2 and that more arrests are coming. He couldn't tell me if Rob Ford will be charged but given everything I've been previously told about the obstruction of justice investigation and Ford's likely involvement in Lisi's extortion charges, the extent to which Ford is mentioned in the Lisi ITO, and now with the police requesting a month before releasing the wiretaps, I stand by my conviction that Rob Ford is going to have an awful Christmas this year.

Santa might be early this year. Thanks MM.

Yeah, I've seen all that. I was looking for something that shows Krista being a member of the gym in Milton. So far I haven't seen it. Not that it makes any difference to me where she trains or who she trains with, but if you're trying to prove an association between two people, you haven't done a very good job.

Would this do it? From a June 2011 Facebook post from Krista Ford:

Hey ya'll! Make sure you tune into the FAN590 a little earlier this morning! We have my friends at Team Body Pro - Ronnie Coleman & Valerio Mosca on at 9:45am followed by your LFL ladies Ashley Vanessa Docking, Annie Silvestri and myself on at 10:20am!

https://www.facebook.com/KristaFordL...16681948372616

I think the optics alone of an investigation of this magnitude into the mayor and Lisi without a significant charge would be disastrous for the TPS. But who knows?

This was written by a reporter from Vancouver who was present during Monday's council session:

"To the old saw about horseshoes and hand grenades, you may now add Meeting 44, the Nov. 18 special meeting of Toronto city council.
If that wasn’t a political castration a filled-to-the-brim council chamber witnessed, it’s close enough to count."

"I was in the second row of the public gallery and he walked inches from me, shaking the occasional hand, including that of the man beside me, who said he was an old friend, and giving the odd thumbs-up.
But mostly, with that big, thin, dangerous smile plastered on his face, he prowled the alley in front of the public gallery, daring the hecklers to heckle him in the face, in person.
Finally, a couple of them did."

"Here was the chief magistrate of the city, prowling up and down the public gallery, trying to intimidate the very people for whom he works and who pay his salary, frightening at least one woman, probably in her 50s, into pulling her blue scarf over her face."

http://www.vancouverdesi.com/news/o...er&utm_content=buffercf749&utm_medium=twitter

Am I missing something - that appears to be written by Christie Blatchford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back