4.8K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 692     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Dixon buildings are condos. Yeah, they are low end condos but since when are condos called "The Projects"?

http://property.trovit.ca/index.php...ype.1/origin.2/section.1/section_type.1/pop.1

It is true that technically these are condo's and of course we do not use the term "Projects" in Canada but I think that for an American audience "Projects" is an apt description of these slum-like buildings.

"Dixon City" didn't start out this way. The complex - Kingsway Park - was built by Tridel (then known as "DelZotto") in the 70's and the buildings were among the first condo's in the city. From my understanding - what happened is the original owners were in essence forced out by declining property values - the result of a type of "blockbusting" effort by Somali community organizers funded by the federal government who at the time had to find a place to house the 10,000's of Somali's granted asylum.

I lost my tenner! F****** c*** Ford. Why are people excited to see him?
It's like f****** bashing your f****** head against a wall.
It's almost like a bad mescaline trip, ffs.

Sorry....I'm a bit upset.....and not about my tenner.

I lost my tenner! F****** c*** Ford. Why are people excited to see him?
It's like f****** bashing your f****** head against a wall.
It's almost like a bad mescaline trip, ffs.

Sorry....I'm a bit upset.....and not about my tenner.

I think they're mocking him. You know, laughing at him and not with him.

New here

Been lurking a while, from BC but I have no patience for rob ford or his policies. He is the antithesis of all my beliefs.

Here is the part I found the most interesting

Re: Bossco v SAC
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 26-Nov-12 @ 11:33:11PM »
and Rob Ford is paying those bosco girl fans to do some ratchet things to them after the game is over win or lose, they gonna get that ratchet p***y after the game in the change room.

$3000 put towards their best interests

Here is the part I found the most interesting

Re: Bossco v SAC
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 26-Nov-12 @ 11:33:11PM »
and Rob Ford is paying those bosco girl fans to do some ratchet things to them after the game is over win or lose, they gonna get that ratchet p***y after the game in the change room.

$3000 put towards their best interests
Would that be like prostituting under aged girls?

Not sure, but it seems awfully suspicious. I came across it while I was searching for more info on this scandal. I figured the best info would be on message boards etc as people who know him usually have more insight.

Hey hey hey...I'm an Argos fan. That was low.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Things are pretty great in Ti-Cat land tonight. And as a Hamiltonian and lifelong Cat fan it's been particularly sweet for me to conflate Rob Ford, in all his glory, with my (admittedly entirely unfair) image of the typical Argo fan. And I promise to stop ending all my posts with Oskie-wee-wee. Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back